Check out a low poly map I made!

I made a very simple map , using only meshes!
I love to get feedback from you guys to improve my skills!

Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really like that build! My only suggestion is to put some branches on the tree without leavea, since it looks a little odd. Other than that, great job!

1 Like

It’s great so far but the slanted tree looks a bit off. Also you could add a bit more detail to the terrain. Like maybe add flowers or plants to give it more feel. Other than that it looks good.

1 Like

Looking great! Could you maybe add some colour? Like fruit on the trees of some flowers. Loving it so far! :+1:

I really like low poly maps, keep up the good work!

1 Like

I like what you did with the trees glad you give them shape and different angles so they don’t look repetitive on the map! The theme of it is really appealing to look at.

Although, the map itself does look decent, but I’ll try creating 3 - 4 variety of trees so they don’t have a repetitive design. If you mind can you take a screenshot of the map in it’s full size? You could place things like dirt rock, different shapes of stone rocks, branches, bushes ect. Try adding something like that only if you plan to I would try adding something in the empty areas like rocks or grass or a small lake pond.

Overall it’s a good scene.

1 Like