Check out my first game!

Hello everyone! :smile:

I made a cool little horror game called SCP-??? that is mainly around the SCP game genre as you can tell from the name.

I hope that you check the game out it will take you almost no time because the game’s short if you do then tell me what you think about it also give me feedback if possible too!

If you decide to check it out then thank you for your time, this game took me a long time to make but it was very fun to make.

IMPORTANT NOTES: If your stuck then read the game’s description also this game is a single player game.

I hope that you like the game.
Game link:

https://www.roblox.com/games/4877763901/SCP

2 Likes

Its nice, but you could use off-set to set the gui’s position and maybe add a little design to the gui but other than that Its pretty nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

I will definetly try to apply the improvements that you said sometime soon!

1 Like

It’s a pretty nice game, although the walls are a little bit glitchy, but otherwise its pretty good

1 Like

Thanks, yeah I know that the walls aren’t the best but that’s because I am mainly a programmer.

So I am not focused on building and GUI making as much as programming but I will try to improve them as much as I can with the help of everyone’s feedback and their thoughts about the game of course.

1 Like

The game has a good idea, but it wasn’t executed to the best level.
The game lacks lighting, texture variety and there are issues with the part alignment.
I recommend improving the lighting, and adding different textures to everything, to make the place a bit more lively. When I played, I could see that parts were misaligned, and I knew that it could be better.
If you need help for aligning, you should get a plugin or something else to snap to the other parts.
The GUI might also have some problems, but I don’t know if that is a personal choice or just a bug.
Aside from all that, good work.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback but what do you mean by texture variety?

You mean that I should make it so some walls in the game have different colors than others?

Not specifically,
All of the walls have SmoothPlastic, and that could be severely improved by using materials like Concrete and etc. If you want to go one step further, you can use textures (a.k.a decals ((e.g brick and stuff))) to spice up the game a bit.

1 Like