Check out some cool ROBLOX Character Pixel Art

Mickymack is making some pretty cool ROBLOX character Pixel Art for only 50 Robux or 500 tix

Those are some he has made just tweet him saying you want one and he’ll take it from there.

I used to do pixel art all the time growing up. This sure makes me miss it.

Got any pictures of your pixel art you use to do? I’m curious to see some :stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine, and I felt like he sorta messed up my hat :frowning: I was a tiny bit dissapointed

Can I have one? I don’t twitter :smiley: send in a word for me? (make sure he notices my cat ears? <3 )

I told him about you and I told him to make sure he gets the cat ears :stuck_out_tongue: Just buy this t-shirt for 50 robux and he will make it.

He’s underselling his talent

It’s been such a long time. I last did anything when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old, which was well over 8 years ago. I used to be limited to 1 hour of games a day on the computer, so I’d spend the rest of my time playing with Pixel Art and doing crazy things like cropping and “Photoshopping” things in Microsoft Paint. I got pretty good at it.

I don’t have anything from then because I’ve moved about 3 computers since then, and I just never transfered it all over.

I’m still rusty, but I decided to give it another go tonight. I’m not happy with the result because the pixels are too tiny. I need a larger pixel for a more satisfying result, but here’s something I did really quickly of my own character. (Tiny)

Here’s a LARGER version in the Spoiler.

I also still need to work on shading more. Right now it’s too gradual and you can’t even really see it at that scale.

This is my first time doing Pixel Art in so many years. It was pretty nostalgic doing this again. It’s been a long time.

It’s been such a long time. I last did anything when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old, which was well over 8 years ago. I used to be limited to 1 hour of games a day on the computer, so I’d spend the rest of my time playing with Pixel Art and doing crazy things like cropping and “Photoshopping” things in Microsoft Paint. I got pretty good at it.

I don’t have anything from then because I’ve moved about 3 computers since then, and I just never transfered it all over.

I’m still rusty, but I decided to give it another go tonight. I’m not happy with the result because the pixels are too tiny. I need a larger pixel for a more satisfying result, but here’s something I did really quickly of my own character. (Tiny)

Here’s a LARGER version in the Spoiler.

I also still need to work on shading more. Right now it’s too gradual and you can’t even really see it at that scale.

This is my first time doing Pixel Art in so many years. It was pretty nostalgic doing this again. It’s been a long time.[/quote]

Not bad especially after so many years not doing it. I like it.

2 Likes

Here you go Weeve. Mickymack said thanks

He made me one. I absolutely love how well it came out. It’s my new logo for almost everything.

Wow check out this one he just made of TigerCaptain

They aren’t bad.

[quote]wish wrote:
He’s underselling his talent[/quote]

And he is. I ended up just giving him 500 R$. :stuck_out_tongue:

mine is blurry. :frowning:

And he is. I ended up just giving him 500 R$. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got mine with transparency :slight_smile: