Check out this Plane I made!

I am making realistic plane physics to advance my study on physics of motion and I wanted to make a plane model to replace my part i was using before, I think it turned out well, what you guys think?

8 Likes

COOL…would be good for physics class.It must have been hard .Anyways its a good idea!

2 Likes

It looks good! Seems to blend in very well with the terrain and sky!

2 Likes

Oh thats just me being good at environmental design :wink:

1 Like

Seems like it lol. Keep up that good work, I love seeing it!

1 Like

Reminds me of something. I’m not quite sure, but I really like the style. Keep up the good work!

Looks good!
Parts, Unions or Mesh? And does the player hop in to fly it or is it controlled by the player with no avatar?

It’s suppose to be off a cesna, but when showing it to a discord group about planes they thought it was a glider

No avatar, it was made in blender cause I suck at roblox studio :cowboy_hat_face:
I was even considering just using unions as you said with this inverted faces mess

not sure if its just me or I’m missing something but I dont think thats a video.

–X

Could you elaborate? The image was uploaded to imgur cause the file size was too big on here

Good plane! However, I will say, if you are looking to make a detailed game, that plane would not fit. That plane would fit well in a low poly style game, which in my opinion are better anyways because they are easy for mobile users to use :wink:

Yea I was planning on having a more high res mesh with more chambers cause u know nothing irl is completely sharp with a texture node supplying metal, however when I was done it just felt out of place to my building style (noob builder here)

1 Like

That’s okay! When I was new to building, I only built low poly maps for the most part. I’m really mad at modeling as well, but you seem to be really ahead! That plant would fit very well into a game like Plane Crazy, made by @madattak

2 Likes

oh my bad I thought it was a video lol.

–X