Check out this suit of armor i made

Feel free to leave feedback and ideas c;
EDIT:

Redid the helmet

22 Likes

Woah, this looks very good! Keep up the good work dude!

1 Like

Its look great! A bit of colour and texture would be fantastic :+1:

1 Like

This is amazing dude! Would love to see it in-game or imported with some colors/textures.

1 Like

I love how it looks low poly but with amazing detail! Nice work!

1 Like

First of all, I love the design! But however, i would like it to have a bit more color/shading to make it have a lot more ‘pop’ to it.

Yeah it’s gonna have more colors when it’s imported i’ll make a new post when it’s fully finished.

2 Likes

Amazed with your detail, with the axe, armour and all of it. I have a little idea, maybe you can put 2 or 2 more spikes on the arms. I saw you used the cavity, gives it that really nice touch to it. and the spike on the leg, maybe you can make into a way that when he kicks, the spikes digs into the opponent. design is phenomenal, but it can be a little thicker.

now im not saying im better than this at you, i am not, but i just have some ideas and feedback

Oh my god. That armor is absolutely beautiful! The amount of detail is amazing! Good job!.

~Shinyju.

This looks great! It reminds me of Sauron from Lord of the Rings. I don’t think it will look nearly as good when imported into Studio, though. The shine of the armor is really good, but the gauntlets could use some work. I never see gauntlets get any work done on them.