Checking if user has certain roblox badges

Basically I was just wondering if there was an endpoint for this because the badges itself won’t show the roblox badges.

So basically this is what I am trying to get:

Is there a way to do this? I know there are a few groups but that won’t be able to detect if the user has the blacksmith badge.

Are there any endpoints for this?

3 Likes

I know there is a way to check if a player had a player badge however I dont know about roblox badges. Looking at the badge api I dont see anything about roblox badges.

This is 100% possible, games like Roblox Highschool have used this to transfer data from the old game to the new one, I do not know how it’s done, but it is possible

He is looking for roblox badges not player badges.

oh meaning I can’t read, nice.

1 Like

Do you mean the bricksmith badge? Because you can just use a script to detect if the player has over 1000 visits

I know that it is possible to check for badge ownership on any badge in the inventory. This includes Roblox badges. You just have to check for a badge with the rblxasset.id that the one of Roblox badges have with the badge API and have an event trigger depending on which badges you have.

BadgeService | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub Read that,

That’s used for user badges, we are talking about the ones that Roblox gives you.

I see now lol, didn’t read at start, just thought he meant how to check if player owns the badge.

Good point but then what about others like the inviter badge?

Is there like, an id for these roblox badges?

Or at least something special that can help me get each one of these badges

I don’t know. I’ve given my only solution I could think of, try asking other people.

I don’t think you can check if the player has ROBLOX badges.

But you can by scripting.

For example:Veteran badge.

As in the Description says, If the player has played ROBLOX for a year then they have the badge.

So you can do this by checking the player Age to see if its more than a year.

I don’t really know what you need them for, but do what you want.

Alright, I necrobumped this a couple of times.

Recently I thought, why can’t I just see what endpoints are being used on roblox itself, the website?!? So I went to my profile and inspected element, went to network, went through all the endpoints and found this golden gem:

https://accountinformation.roblox.com/v1/users/1/roblox-badges

In case anyone else came across this and wanted to know this, here is the solution.

I just didn’t know where to look.

2 Likes