Chenami : User Interface Portfolio (UI/UX)

And I thought I was good :astonished: Incredible work dude!

1 Like

Bitcoin payment option removed, updated availability, and removed UI referrals.

More examples of work will be posted around this week.

One of the best in the business, highly recommend

5 Likes

Updating my portfolio tonight and tomorrow, if you wish to commission, message me on Discord @ chen#0072

It was a pleasure to hire him. The quality is good, and he is also quick. I also find it very easy to make slight changes to the UI afterwards.

1 Like

Hi guys, I have updated some of work. I have more projects to post tomorrow, but thought I’d update you guys on some of my current projects!

2 Likes

Having the opportunity to work with over a dozen exceptional UI designers, I can honestly say that Chenami is by far the best.

Chenami is incredibly professional in what he does, always makes a profound effort, never responds negatively when something might need to be revised or edited, and he’s a man of his word. He respects his clients and understands business, game development, and the importance of UI being user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Most importantly: his work is always impeccable, and he’s able to do a wide array of different aesthetics / themes for all sorts of game – regardless of genre.

Strongly recommend hiring.

1 Like

love your work :+1:
Hoping to hire you soon

3 Likes

The client requested it to be the same as Brawl Stars.

1 Like

Can vouch for chen. Was able to quickly make the UI and do all the needed changes in a timely manner. Pleasure working with him and seeing what he was able to do.

1 Like

Hey guys, I have updated my portfolio with a lot of more examples! I won’t be posting the new ones in this post since we aren’t suppose to clog up space so it’s easier to read so the examples are updated on my portfolio. Watch the upcoming days for more examples to be added.

I am available to be commissioned as of now : )

1 Like

Chenami works at fair prices and his work is some of the best on the platform! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for amazing UI :+1::+1:

1 Like

A lot of projects to be posted, just doing them in a batch so stayed tuned this week for them.

Made a twitter too, my work will also be updated there :smiley:

https://twitter.com/yamatochen

I commissioned chenami for a full game ui, and while there were a few small delays, the end product was stunning and well worth the price. Highly recommend hiring him.

1 Like

“Chen” is an upstanding member of the community delivering high-quality User Interfaces without compromise. Chen was able to meet my expectations, and exceed them.

Pros:

• Cost effective user interface designer that gets you AAA title game UI quality w/o spending a massive cut of your development budget.
  • Listens to input of client, and delivers EXACTLY what was ordered. Also makes corrections when NOT meeting the expectations of the client.
  • Isn’t afraid to give personal input on how the UI could flow instead, and offering multiple options with the type of UI.

Cons:

• Absolutely none, this was a very professional creator to work with.

I would definitely advise hiring “chen” for your game(s) user interface, as it will definitely lead to success due to the fact that interface is a key selling point in a game.

10/10 experience.

6 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing. Your a good UI Designer. Your certainly going to be someone that I look up to, at least I can use my own icons instead of using material stuff.

1 Like

chenami is a very talented UI designer! Would recommend hiring him, especially if you need UI quick. He works very quickly.

3 Likes

Hi guys, I’ve added 5 new examples to my portfolio. More will be added soon, thank you for the support.

:smiley:

Chenami is very devoted in the work he does and constantly asks for feedback and finishes in an extremely timely manner. Although the price may look exorbitant, it is worth every cent in all aspects.

I will definitely be ordering more from him in the future.

2 Likes

Just added 2 brand new examples to my portfolio, be sure to check them out :slight_smile: