Chenami : User Interface Portfolio (UI/UX)

Just recently hired him for an entire set of game UI. Highly recommend hiring him, he’s good at what he does and gets the job done pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I’ve hired him twice now and both times I’ve been extremely happy with the results, always great work given and kept me updated when necessary. Huge recommendation from me.

1 Like

Added a simulator example, haven’t done one in a really long time. I have more examples to add in the upcoming 1-3 days.

MY COMMISSIONS ARE ALWAYS OPENED
Added bitcoin as a form of payment too.

1 Like

Recently hired chenami to do UI for a project and let me tell you it turned out amazing! I’m more than grateful to have hired him to do our UI work for our game. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs UI work please go to chenami!!! He went above and beyond to meet our requirements!

An excellent UI designer and highly worth the money! Would highly recommend if you’re looking to invest in your game.

1 Like

Hello, updating portfolio time :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hey guys, long time no see, I’m still alive! I have updated my portfolio with 15 new examples.

I have added something called UI Referrals, meaning if you can’t afford a UI, simply refer me to one of your friends or someone you know and if they commission me, you get 1 game UI for free per referral.

3 Likes

Special Promotion going on right now where you can buy one get one free. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ve been getting a lot of adds within these previous hours so if you’re interested, this is a good time to contact me. I’m able to adapt to any style you want and am able to get along with you and your team and just in general, you can sense a good vibe just from talking. You can use your additional UI for a friend or even yourself and just because the second one is free doesn’t mean the quality will lessen, it will be as pristine as the first, and as all of my UIs. I take great pride in all of them. Refer to someone if you would like, it gets you a free UI too.

My discord is chen#0072

Dang this is amazing! Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

If I ever need a VERY professional UI, I’ll most likely go to you, this is REALLY nice

1 Like

Promotion ends on the first of October 1st, so less than 2 days left to order or pre-order!

What?
Over $1,000,000 USD?

Or do you mean Bitcoin Cash because with the $? That’s still a lot of money…

I might hire you in the future. You are a top of the line ui designer.

1 Like

Really good job! You definitely inspire me.

2 Likes

Really love your work, super clean keep it up!

2 Likes

Woah- these are so good omggg…

1 Like

$100 USD worth of BTC, not 100 BTC, clarified though, thank you

Thanks Paul, commission me soon woo

1 Like

Perhaps :slight_smile: You might be hearing from me soon

1 Like