ChewyDrink I Builder Portfolio

About Me

Hey there! My name is ChewyDrink and I’ve been a member on Roblox for Four years,
And I have been building for about three. Ever since I started playing Roblox on my computer, I was fascinated with the building aspect of this site, because my dad is an architect and he would always show me cool buildings he made and I wanted to learn how to make them too, and it was so unique how you could turn your creation into a game anyone could play. Since then I have learned SketchUp which is similar to studio and I’m trying to learn blender (its very hard).

Showcase

You can view some of my public work here: (I haven’t finished the back of this yet) town house demo - Roblox I Roblox HQ remake - Roblox

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Chewy#5971

Thanks for reading! :happy3:

2 Likes

Highly Recommended if you’re needing such an amazing builder in a short amount of time^^