Chinese Localization Services

About Me

Hello! I am Halru, a translator specializing in the English-Chinese language pair. I am providing Chinese localization services to help localize your games into Chinese.

Why Chinese?

Chinese is spoken all over the world! Adding Chinese can help you reach a wider global audience. With the ROBLOX China program, localizing your game in Chinese is only becoming increasingly important.

Localizing your game in Chinese can be very impactful. It can significantly increase your player base, player retention, and monetization. You will enable a larger audience to be able to experience your game by unlocking the untapped potential of the Chinese player base.

Ok, But Why Me?

I am currently a member of the Roblox Localization Team with experience translating a variety of games that all have their unique contexts. If I encounter anything that I’m not sure of, I’ll be sure to do proper research and come up with the most accurate translation possible - so don’t worry even if your game is set in a weird context.

Moreover, I am a native speaker of Chinese that is also currently pursuing higher education in North America, so you can be assured that my English is up to par.

My localization services have proven to be effective. Chinese influencers such as SupremeStar have already made videos on games that I have translated, such as Saber Simulator, Car Dealership Tycoon and Restaraunt Tycoon 2. Videos made by uploaders with 200k+ followers on the Chinese equivalent of QQ (a large media sharing platform in China), such as videos on Lift Legends, for example - also use these Chinese translations. This is also another example of how localization can directly increase your player base.

Pricing

I can localize your game to both traditional and simplified Chinese via .csv, Excel, or localization cells through the translation portal at a rate of 198 Robux (or equivalent in USD) per localization cell.

Portfolio

I have currently offered my translation services so far to the following games:

Availability

The standard turnover time is 3 business days.
If your game has a large number of strings or is set in a difficult context, it may take more than 3 days. Please contact me so I can give you an estimate.

Contact

You can contact me directly on Discord at halwu (hal#1337).

Thank you for your time!

18 Likes

Vouch! Hal’s a really hard working person and really nice to work with.

2 Likes

@Halru’s work is of good quality and communicates with you at all times. I recommend working with! :star2:

2 Likes

Very professional. Completed work quickly and had very nice communication!

1 Like

I hired Halru for Chinese translations (both Simplified and Traditional) in my game Obby Creator.

They were extremely professional, very quick, and efficient when translating. They even asked me about some in-game strings they were unsure about before translating them!

I would recommend Halru to other developers and will be coming back in the future if I need more translations :smiley:

2 Likes

Hal is an extremely efficient worker. All of the translations received were high quality and accurate and were delivered very quickly. Would recommend to anyone needing Chinese translations!

1 Like