[OPEN] Choochuf | Graphics Artist For Hire [Thumbnails/Icons/Group Logos/Ads/UI/Gamepass Icons]

About Me

Greetings! I am a graphics designer with 7 years of experience. I specialize in rendered graphics. I use Cinema 4D and Adobe Photoshop as my main softwares.

Payment

Note: Prices are negotiable depending on the request. My preferred method for payment is via group funds(Robux) but I accept a few varieties of gift cards, Crypto currency and PayPal as well.

IMPORTANT : PAYMENT FIRST FOR FIRST TIME CLIENTS, EVEN BEFORE I START MAKING THE ARTWORK.

UI price can be paid in a package, as in you can order the UI for a full game at once.

Availability

All week except Saturdays. Your order will take time to get to if I have a high number of commissions.

Contact

Discord : choochuf#2004
ROBLOX : choochuf2

Showcase

Thumbnails

Advertisements

IconsLogos

![Taco Tycoon Icon 1|500x500](upload://9FcAztVXZP9gqhaUJXerqSKXxlb.jpeg)

Gamepass Icons

User Interface

Socials

Twitter Logo @ChoochufK
Youtube Logo choochuf RBLX

126 Likes

Amazing, really nice and detailed. This work shows that you’re really dedicated in customer satisfaction. I highly recommend for anyone that wants to have a best impression for your players!

12 Likes

I honestly have to say these are extraordinary masterpieces that have blown my mind whilst viewing these. I’m astonished, keep up the thriving work!

9 Likes

I have been working with @ch00chuf1 for over two years now and without a doubt, he is the most reliable developer I have worked with. He will work with you and redo the product as many times as it takes until you are satisfied with what you are paying for. He also gives you his feedback on your order and gives you potential ideas on how to improve what you’re asking for.

Just make sure to check on progress as he forgets his jobs sometimes :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Woa! Good job!!! I have seen so many of your graphics everywhere, and they are so awesome! Your Star Wars ones capture the essence of Star Wars really well (lol I am the biggest Star Wars nerd)! As a noob developer in general, I hope to someday make as cool graphics as you!!!

3 Likes

“Forgets his jobs sometimes”. Perfect! :laughing:
Thank you btw! :smiley:

6 Likes

Ordered from this guy numerous times!!! I highly recommend it, great service, great communication, amazing first impression. Can’t thank enough!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Choochuf has done a lot of work for me in the past, I recommend working with him if you want real quality work!

8 Likes

Another work done from Choochuf, extremely good service once again. 10/10

3 Likes

Wanted to come back to this post to vouch for @ch00chuf1 . He made the UI’s for my Roman game and they came out great. :fire:

4 Likes

I keep ordering time and time again from @ch00chuf1 . His work is fantastic, and he’s straightforward to work with. I highly recommend hiring him for GFX.

1 Like

Stunning work, if I ever need TOP quality Graphic Designs and Im slightly more Accommodated with the budget, this will be my first stop!

3 Likes

Great person to work with! His Graphics are high quality and great service. @ch00chuf1 had made me the Lothal thumbnail for my group. I’d highly recommend him to make your GFX!

1 Like

Simple as this, If you need good quality GFX Choochuf is your right choice.

1 Like

One of the best UI I have purchased, very high quality and definitely worth the money. If your looking to get your game to the next level whether its UI or GFX, this is the guy to get it.

3 Likes

Bookmarked for future commission! I really love your logo’s & thumbnails! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ordered again for my Central Intelligence Agency - and it came out well. Thank you Choochuf.

1 Like

Great work, really good quality but I would like to improve the service but other than that really good graphics! Thanks @Avchuf for the logo’s & thumbnails!

1 Like

Hello, EPIC designs! I was wondering if I could hire you? I sent a friend request on Discord - EEEEEEE#2027 Thanks.

1 Like