Choppy Frame Rate on new Roblox Studio update

So I’ve been having Frame Rate problems with my camera in Roblox Studio, this would never happen, but up to this point, it’s always occurring. I feel like it has to do with the new Roblox Studio UI update but even then I’m not so sure.

Let me get straight to the point. When I create a new experience, everything is fine, normal frame-rate and all that. Sometimes it’s already choppy when I create a new experience, But if I even insert a part or anything, my camera frame-rate goes down more than it already has. I’ve tried everything to try and fix the problem but it still happens. I restarted studios, re-downloaded studios, reset my studio settings, restarted my computer, looked for viruses, and cleared my cache; but all have failed, and the problem is growing.

In the photo below, I estimate to be having 35-40 Frames per second. After placing a part down, it definitely went down 20 frames.

4 Likes

This might be something you would want to put in #bug-reports. I have litterally no idea why thats happening as its perfectly fine for me. Did you experience anything similar before the update?

1 Like

No, this is the first time it’s actually happened!

Same thing happened to me on MacOS, shortly after I reported it me and many other MacOS users had their access taken away fortunately.

This is something crazy, it destroyed my FPS! Extreme FPS drops due to new Roblox roll-out - YouTube

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one! It seems like it’s only affecting MacOS users.

2 Likes