Christmas GFX! Feedback please!

Also, the shadow is only like that because I have the light to right, so on the left the shadows are bulk

I did do that. (Use the rendered and material preview)

Here’s my critique on your gfx

The gfx as a whole is phenominal, Its actually really hard to pick out problems, the only thing I suggest is the character and backroudn to be a bit more on theme, I suggest adding wreaths up in the backround to make it a lot more lively or add a christmas item onto the character, overall this is a top notch gfx, good job!

8/10

You have to add custom textures in studio. Blender doesnt pick up on the default roblox materials

Thank you! I’m making another one rn, and this time im using two people here are the props I’m going to be using this time (Besides the characters):

1 Like

Wow, this is a good improvement @Siimple_Sunset
However just one thing, why the heck is the watermark almost all around the girl posing in the center?

I didn’t add textures, it was supposed to be a wall, lol

What are you talking about? i dont follow

Because people can crop out a watermark? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I said I didn’t add texture anyways but you said,

If you are eager to add watermark to your picture, that’s a pretty safe step. I would say adding watermarks on the edge or at the corner of the picture, easy enough

About your image of the model being weird:
It looks like that in the view you are in but when you render it then it should look different

Yes, but as I said above, if I add it in the corner, people can just crop it out and say it’s theirs.

One sec, lemme see about that, lol

1 Like

No worries.
Also if you need me to render anything, send me a PM on DevFourm and sent the .blend file and I’d be happy to do it.

1 Like

Ok, thank you, I will think about it in the future! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I said that because i figured when you said importing things was wierd you mean that things looked wierd because they didnt have a texture.

No, because I’ve tried delete the texture and then adding it again, but it still doesnt work when i do it either way. Rn, I’m trying @msami7893 idea

Then I would suggest that making the watermark a bot more transparent, so its gonna look invisible to others but its kinda visible to people you know, sorta that type of transparency. Cuz, the watermark on the GFX is almost very white and visible

It looks super cute! I’d just change the lighting a bit, its a little too dark imo! Great work :')

1 Like