Christmas GFX Feedback!

Hey I made a new, and one of my personal favorite GFX’s, In i would appreciate feedback. Thanks!

6 Likes

Background just dont fit. Character is very low resolution. Hat would fall.

6 Likes

The background is just a picture taken in real life and it doesn’t match with a roblox character also put some light, even if it is night roads have lights

1 Like

Hey, I usually mix my gfx’s with real-life pictures as it is my style, i actually dont see what makes the roblox character not fit in the background. (Also the whole picture is low res because of whatever the devforum does to the post, didnt rly notice)
Thanks for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Like i replied to the other person, mixing real life pictures is kinda what I personally enjoy doing, and sure i will fix the lighting.

2 Likes

Hey, defentitly not bad, but just not my style. I love the GFX, but I feel as if the real-life backround fits with some kinds of GFX’s but not this one. Also this is just a personal prefrence, but I can’t stand it saying “Happy Christmas” as I always refer to it as “Merry Christmas”, Lastly, I like what you did with the font. Other then that, great GFX! 7.2/10! Keep up the great work!

Edit: Just read how real-life backrounds is your style, and that is completly fine just feel as if it doesn’t fit this certian render.

background doesn’t fit, ht is too small, it would fall, the shirt has a lightning logo on it, the posing is alright, but the text actually does fit. gloves look like hands so it looks like black hands.

once again, the background render doesn’t fit at all lighting wise and all + in generqal, and the character is just plopped on as a sticker.

rating: 4/10
nice effort, even if you are a beginner now, keep trying like this and you’ll make great gfx!

1 Like

oh haha, I just realized the Happy Christmas and i completely agree with you.

If you can, is there any tutorials you can give for this kind of topic?

1 Like

not really. u have to search urself

1 Like

christmas
New one

2 Likes

However, it’s very much recommended to try and add the background in blender (or whatever software you use), as you can make your character interact with it (if you want), and also since the lighting would make a lot of sense.

1 Like

Still doesn’t look good, the background doesn’t blend with the render.

Thx god for the Merry Christmas lol

Yes, Im having trouble with that. Im trying really hard to find a tutorial for making a background in blender. like i always say, if you can, can you give me a tutorial?
Thanks for the feedback :sweat_smile:

There’s no tutorial for that, sadly. You just need to find good models to put in Blender. (You can do that by getting free models from roblox, or using other sites such as Sketchfab or Blendswap.

oh, i see. Thanks a lot for the help!