ChronicBuilder - Builder /// Environmental and Map Builder

Outstanding work! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello bro I would like to pay you 50k robux for an commision would you like to work if you agree you can Dm me on discord srijith#8286

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to ask a few questions about a potential map I may need built. If you would add me on Discord @ Chris.#7447 that would be great.

I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey! I am very interested, added you on Discord. KindWilliam2008#8231

Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

I highly recommend him as he is an extraordinary builder. I did some development with him a while back and was extremely impressed. If you are looking for a builder, this is the guy to get.

2 Likes

Hey! I sent a friend request on Discord! (FazeMJ_Dev#1436).

1 Like

I love these builds, I added your DM. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How much would a medium size lowpoly café be without furniture?

2 Likes

Sent a friend request on discord.(Ineedpotatodev#6477)

2 Likes

I’d like to discuss more if you’d be interested. I have a serious venture for you if you’re interested, and I can pay hundreds if need be. Orthodox#9797

2 Likes

I sent a friend request on Discord.
Piggeni#6791.

2 Likes

Hello! I sent you a friend request. Feel free to contact me through discord, looking forward to be working with you. Your style is amazing for the commission I’m going to request. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there, I’ve sent you a friend request. Your stuff is amazing, I’d be glad to work with you.

JH#6363

1 Like

Sent you a discord friend request
Caviar#0001

The builds look awesome, keep up the great work! I hope to make a final portfolio soon, which is going to be inspired by yours! Anyway, congrats on your cool contributions (event organizer, working at World zero and etc.) I am 16, and I meet all the requirements of being an event organizer, expect my portfolio, which I hope to make it even 1/10 as good as yours! Amazing work once again :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! Make sure to send me a message when you have it complete and I can take a look!

2 Likes

I DMed you on Discord, would love to talk!

Hello, I have sent you a friend request on Discord under the username PeetahMelark.
Inquiring about your prices for a simple lobby for an obby game!

1 Like

Hey there! I sent you a Friend request on Discord. I have some questions and I hope we can work together!
Discord: SilverStallions#8742

Hey, I sent you a friend’s request on Discord, my user is matt-#0001. I have some question’s related to a project which I am currently working on.

1 Like