ChronicBuilder - Builder /// Environmental and Map Builder

credits to @ZiggiousZaggious for the banner and icons

Hey! I’m Paul or known on Roblox as ChronicBuilder!

Recently Updated

I am a Lead Environment, Level and Map Artist, and i’ve been actively building for about 7 years now but taken breaks here and there. But during the times of work, I have managed to get some of the best experiences I could have asked for.

Some people I was commissioned by:
@SirMing @Myzta @Builder_Boy @FamedChris @Wonuf @sk3let0n @Cryptonox @Nyxun @ItsKolapo @GamesReborn
As well as YouTubers Tofuu, Ant, and TheMeganPlays/HoneyTheUnicornYT/Wonder Works Studio

Notable Games: Anime Fighting Simulator, Traitor! , Super Power Fighting Simulator, Elton John Concert

Previously at: RedManta LLC. // World Zero // Robloxian High School & Gamefam Studios

I currently live in Maryland which is Eastern Standard Time(EST), I specialize in low-poly builds that are a little more detailed than what you see but still keeping it optimized with much inspiration from my friends @JamienChee and @Builder_Boy. I have the versatility to adjust to any theme or style whether that is Realistic, Lowpoly/SCI-FI, Medevil, etc. And Clients will have the option to choose between Roblox terrain and are triangle/part terrain as I have experience with both.

*Most of the following consist of lowpoly

World//Zero Stuff

Lowpoly Maps

RobloxStudioBeta_I2IL2mOtQ2|690x342

Lowpoly Buildings

Other Stuff

!

Recent Work

Roblox Interview Center(For Roblox)

Cirque Du Soleil

This is wholly dependent on the scale and how intense the project is, however, I do have a minimum depending on the category(Map, Buildings, Props, etc.)

Commissioning me will guarantee your games optimization while increasing the quality using my style creating the maps or any builds you want with a 100% satisfaction guarantee

As far as preferred payment contact me through the contacts below for your preferred method.

Discord and Twitter are preferred

Paulino#6274 - Discord
https://twitter.com/ChronicBuilder - Twitter

Thanks for reading!

181 Likes

HIGHLY recommend Paul. Very talented builder & quick worker. He has high attention to detail and is willing to listen and comply to any suggestions you give him. I’ve worked with him several times and will work with him again in the future!

18 Likes

If you want clean, quality work, be sure to hire this dude, fr fr.

11 Likes

Paul is such a talented builder. I’ve commissioned to work on my own projects and his creativity always surprises me. I personally recommend him to anyone looking to hire a builder. Honest and good at what he does. :+1:

9 Likes

Hey! I sent a friend request on Discord! (YouFoundLev#0001).

4 Likes

Hello! I added you on discord. Just waiting for your response now! (Nameless_1234#2545)

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve seen these buildings on @Sir_Trolling’s portfolio before. Little confused

4 Likes

I replicated the exact buildings yes, I credited them above if you didn’t see

6 Likes

On top of that, his are better lmao. He is more talented then me the way he shapes his builds.

5 Likes

would you like to work for my upcoming game you could come in handy!

2 Likes

Hi need a small environmental commission done. Added you :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi there! I sent you a friend request on discord. Looking for some medium sized low poly maps. Let me know if you’re available. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i have contacted you via discord for immediate basketball related builds. I have contacted you vai discord at Fimlinz#4004

2 Likes

I just sent a friend request! I would love to work with you! in rosscko!

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request of Discord (jx#5911), mind popping a reply? Love your work!

2 Likes

Hello,

I sent you a friend request on Discord
Looking forward to discussing details with you soon!

1 Like

Hello I have sent a discord friend request, Hope we speak soon ROWG_Leader#3822

2 Likes

Hello please accept my request on discord: Donoozeus#8529

4 Likes

I 100% am looking for a guy like you. Great format for your post also great builds. I can pay up to 80k for a builder atm.

7 Likes

Your portfolio looks very nice. I have sent you a friend request on discord from Jerry Temporary#9217. Could I get a quote on a potential commission?

3 Likes