Chrythm's RPG Kit (Free)

Do you have plans for a party sytem?

I’m not planning on adding to this kit, any future systems would have to be something I do separately.

RPGs are very underrated on ROBLOX so I’ll be using this if I ever plan to make one! Thanks so much, you’re doing us a huge favor! <3

5 Likes

I am having trouble resetting the datastore for this rpgkit. I’ve tried renaming the datastore and when I do it does reset the data but it won’t give me the starter weapons and sometimes won’t save when you leave.

how do I actually set it up, and I keep getting 2 errors in output
error 1- (my username) couldn’t load, retrying…
error 2-- Workspace.RPGKitInstaller:1: attempt to index nil with ‘CreateToolbar’

3 Likes

This kit is very broken. I installed it, then went to play test it to see how it worked, and nothing really did work. Here is a rblx file of my game. Can you figure out what i did wrong? I followed all of the instructions. Test Game.rbxl (264.5 KB)

2 Likes

Version 2.0

For the sake of avoiding inconsistencies in my explanation, refer to this video for details.
7 Likes

This is such a useful kit for people who are still very new to Developing and can not code as well. Thanks for making a lot of new Developers life a lot easier. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Very nice Kit, but I have a question…
@Chrythm How can we add an Acessory that I made to the armor? Or we can only grab ROBLOX catalog items? Thx :slight_smile:

Only catalog items are supported since this relies on HumanoidDescriptions to change avatar appearance.

Ok! So, is there a way to char into a “StarterCharacter” instead? Creating a folder and adding the chars there.

Doing that with R15 was always difficult, maybe if you could find some way to rebuild the character smoothly.

I will try, thank you for all Chythm, you are a nice person!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Chrythm! I’m so excited to use your kit to design my next game.

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me. Is it something I’m missing? If so, please tell me. :smiley:

1. Make sure the place file you are using has been uploaded to your profile / a group and studio API access is enabled
  2. Export all animations to roblox and replace the old animation IDs with the ones from your exported animations. If your game is in a group, only group-owned animations will work.

Hopefully this helps.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your RPG kit, under my opinion this could help many new developers to create his first game, as I think it’s quite well done and easy to use.
Keep that good work!

I’d recommend changing “his” to “their” to avoid any conflict between gender specification. Hopes this helps in the future!

1 Like

Where are all the SFX and Sounds?? They did not load in.
edit; Nevermind. Found them.

Okay! It worked! Thanks for the help!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello. How do we find the old animation ID’s?

Edit: I found it and it worked! :smiley: