Church Build - WIP

It’s been a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile but I’m back! :tada:

I was busy and encountered something that reality usually throws at people, but I’m managing and getting better with each day, which I’m thankful for.

Anyways…

Returning to the topic, I am back with a church build, which is still a work in progress, but I’m pleased with how it’s coming along and I wanna share it with you all.

Let me know what ya’ll think, thank you for your time :smile:

12 Likes

Sometimes, I wish I knew how to use Blender…

This is mighty impressive, curious to see what it would give!

4 Likes

You can learn anything you want! Do it :grin:

Am also looking forward to how it’ll look like at the end :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thank you for your feedback, appreciate it a lot!

1 Like

This Church build looks VERY good so far! Nice job on it!

2 Likes

Thank you! Here’s some more pictures of the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, I don’t have a shot showing the ceiling but here ya go

1 Like

Nearly done~!

Sauce

looks pretty good, personally it looks like something that can be used as a boss room

1 Like

Ooh, I definitely see it being one! Making it in ruins, with overgrown grass and vines at the walls.

Sounds amazing :pinched_fingers:

Edit:
Imported hehe

this looks incredible dude! I love churches and I am too thinking of working on one very soon - but the thing that stops me is that I want to use blender. Still, I don’t know how to merge both: you know, with sizing appropriately and making sure that the parts in it are appropriately divided to make sure I can color them in Roblox (I hope I made myself clear lol).
I am thinking of building the church in Roblox studio, and other decorative items ( pillars, windows, etc…) will be worked on blender.
would you think it’s a good workflow?

1 Like

Thank you! And to answer your question, yes, absolutely! Anything that works for you is gonna be your best bet but if you’re worried about sizing, don’t be. You can easily resize a model inside the studio but it’d be best to import a rig to blender for easier access.

Now, about color/texture issue. You can separate the meshes in blender then add colors and textures in studio or you an also color/texture the mesh as well. But I usually do the first option since most of my commissions/projects are all about buildings and environment, so yeah.

Try it first! Don’t be afraid to try new things and experiment with what you currently know!