Cilent Crashing Bug or 'Screen Freezing'

Sorry for the necrobump, but this issue seems to have surfaced again.
I thought I was the only one having this issue for a long time, though MANY users in a community i help run have begun complaining about this too.
I can confirm that this happens at a seemingly random time period between 1-30 minutes after joining with about a 50% chance every time you load up a game, It first started a month and a half ago for me, and I haven’t changed my hardware in going on four years now.

This is the main affected game I get this on, but I have experienced this “crash” on games like Criminality, Welcome to Bloxburg, The Wild West, Build a Boat for Treasure too:

If any ROBLOX staff see this, do let me know what to do and i’d be happy to PM some of my logs or driver info if it’d help.

It happens to me too now. I randomly crashed in the Roblox Resources game, Battle Royale.

1 Like

I can pretty much confirm that, for some reasons - there have been too much pressure on Client side. I’m working on a Vibe game which will be released no sooner, in it I have a client sided elevator script which uses Zone+ Module and Tweens door if they meet requirements. A few days ago, it was working fine. But all on a sudden, with there being no changes made in the script - it started lagging. Everytime you enter the zone and the Doors start tweening, you’ll get around 2/3 FPS until the door fully opens.

Do not necrobump old issues with new problems, file a bug report via @Bug-Support that follows the bug report requirements pinned in #bug-reports