Cinematic Autumn Road Showcase

Lonely… Autumn Road.

Would you like to help me pick which one of the pictures is the best? The only difference is the skybox that was choosen as background. Let me know what you think!

1:

2:

14 Likes

Umm, I think you posted the same picture twice.

Edit: Double checked and both of the pictures are the same.

2 Likes

@VentrusRBX if you made the shadows on the 2nd one brighter, I would choose that one.

2 Likes

Thanks for giving me a heads up. I have now changed the second picture.

1 Like

Thanks for giving me a heads up. I have now changed it.

I easily like the second one more. Much deeper shaddows.

2 Likes

2nd one looks better because of the darker shadows.

1 Like

Second one’s shadows are too dark.

1 Like

Exactly what I thought, but on discord many others disagree and I’m just so confused so I decided to post on multiple social platforms, but thanks for the feedback and I do agree with it.

It looks dark, yes.

However, I believe you did not catch the title that says “Cinematic … …” Cinematic scenes are often dark or known as dark from my experience. However, I might have put in a little more shadows to spice it up.

1 Like

I did, but it did not turn out as well as I wanted it. Which made me not do it / post it. However, I have another picture from above that is without shadows.

2 Likes

The shadows are different on each.

1 Like

The first one is better and is this even roblox

1 Like

I agree, the car blends into the road a bit.

1 Like

Yeah it is roblox, you should check out realism creators and just showcasing creators it’s unbelivable!

Did you use any free models, like the car? Not a huge fan of free models, if so, this shouldn’t be here and is in essence not yours.

1 Like

It’s Roblox Items. However, car is not free - and the trees are multiple in 1 just same colour so like it or not

“essence not yours”

ok, did you buy your pc WITH your own money? Most likely the answer is no, so here is my response;

If you didn’t buy your PC then its not yours. Like it or not.

What do you mean? This is like comparing getting getting a free asset out of the blender store and getting a gift! What?!

Homie, this is just to showcase his realism showcase. Stop being a jerk.