City I’m creating

Hi I am making this city , this is my progress, I’d like feedback on it, thank you, God bless you!

36 Likes

Woah! That’s A Huge Thing And It’s Pretty Cool. Thinking About That Add Some Street Lights Probably Add Details To The Street, Or Its Pretty Cool.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll take that advice into consideration! God bless you!

1 Like

This is really cool, the only thing that bugs me is that some buildings don’t fit the style of the others, but that’s just a nitpick, great job!

2 Likes

Looks, awesome.

Like really awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, God bless you?

That looks really amazing… There’s quite a lot of detail

1 Like

Really nice work, I like it. Especially that building on the left.

1 Like

The fading effect of building a bit far off makes it realistic
Great work!

U can add lightposts, maybe traffic signals and road details (as its a city map) to make it more into dwelling

Awesome work!

1 Like

It look good look professional!

1 Like

Thank you! God bless you!!!

Wow just wow, this is amazing.

1 Like

Woah this is amazing. Did you get inspiration for the design of the city from the city of Philadelphia?

1 Like

Yes, it is basically a recreation of Philadelphia , Pennsylvania.

This is just amazing. This looks really good and well made.

1 Like

That looks amazing, I love the lighting settings! I highly suggest adding Depth of Field to give it a more realistic look!
May I ask if you are using what city’s planning for reference or is it your own planning?

1 Like

I’m using Philadelphia City as reference.

I see, looking at your build I thought I saw it somewhere IRL. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Wow you did a wonderful job here! The level of detail you put in shows your passion. Keep it up!

1 Like

This looks amazing! You can definitely tell you put hard work into this! How long did this take you?

1 Like