City Loader Plugin - Templates for Real Life Buildings/Cities in Studio

Is the track one big mesh or it it made out of separate parts?

1 Like

As I select the whole map, it’s got lots of separate parts.

2 Likes

EPIC!!! I can make the tracks wider now. :wink:

How many parts does it have? You can see the parts by going to view and then physics.

1 Like

Well, guess that’s the track I found from this plugin, but there’s plenty to find for. And also, I apologize about the wolf that I was earlier.

2 Likes

This Is Litterally The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread No Joke!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
EDIT: Shhhh I am gonna try and put area 51 in roblox

12 Likes

This plugin is truely amazing! Lot’s of people will enjoy this!
I’mma play with it too haha

1 Like

Why does it ask me to access something? Number 1: Is allowing that safe? Number 2: Does that take control of the area I select on that map website?

1 Like

if it is asking to access something in studio, then yes that is safe, it’s just allowing a web connection to the webserver that paric is hosting for this.

2 Likes

WOW, thats nice. After testing for a while i noticed of an important bug with roads, they all generate with this gaps in the curves.

1 Like

They’re in a folder with the street name so its easier to select the parts

2 Likes

Use a plugin called Gap Fill. That should fix it.

4 Likes

Cool plugin, but we can only select a small area. How can we allign stuff properly so that it represents a long freeway irl?

1 Like

I am pretty sure if you could select a larger area it would lag.

1 Like

Hey I love this plugin so much but I want suggest adding search in the map to make me easy to find someplace I want instead zooming it and search for around 10 minutes to fin place I want lol

1 Like

Can we bypass the render area limit?

1 Like

@paricdil Plugin outputs error…

cloud_5459691708.plugin:79: attempt to compare table and number
Stack Begin
Script ‘cloud_5459691708.plugin’, Line 79 - function intersects
Script ‘cloud_5459691708.plugin’, Line 170 - function render
Script ‘cloud_5459691708.plugin’, Line 58
Stack End

error

1 Like

Will this help with real roads and flyovers? Anyways, this is a really good plugin everyone should use.

1 Like

OK, I’m writing this after the plugin is not loading tall buildings like Burj Khalifa, like its loading only half of the building and the shape is odd. Can you tell me how to fix this glitch?

2 Likes

Very Impressive :smiley:

But when I go on the map and zoom into what I want to select, the buildings don’t appear to be 3D. Instead, when I select what i want and only the top view outline of the building appears in studio in 3D

1 Like

Does it only do the blueprint or textures/colors as well?