City Loader Plugin - Templates for Real Life Buildings/Cities in Studio

But the question is, will it load maps such as military places that are classified to the world?

2 Likes

Instead of using terrain as roads, can the plugin automatically make parts for roads? Also, what are some good areas for cities?

How come when you render somewhere with tall buildings, the result will be shorter than the preview?

2 Likes

How do you get tall buildings? I can’t wrap my head around this, when I load an area with tall buildings, they’re just short.

It was working well at first, but now 9 times out of 10 it crashes studio when selecting a large area, or sometimes even small areas

(17 hours later update: It now just says “Creating Session…” forever)

3 Likes

I seem to find the buildings in some places not to be accurate and that yandex is more accurate with it’s data with the sizes of it’s buildings. Is there any way possible to use yandex data?

4 Likes

This is very cool! This could allow me to my my OWN HOME in roblox studio. Thats just mental!

3 Likes

increase the size limit, i can barely import even a small village with this, also make the roads parts again

2 Likes

Where is the selection square? It just dissapeared…

I think it’s because of leaflet because thier website is broken

One day we will be able to load the whole world.

how can you disable terrain?
I need it since i build on a baseplate

1 Like

The problems I have is with lakes or water loading in or crashing on large maps
Terrain does not include roads and when I want them to render alone if there was terrain they lay flat not like how they are irl and the terrain importing from maps does not scale as bridges are lower then what they are

How did you have it actually render water? Properly fyi

No clue, seems like sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t

Can this be done in real time in-game as the player moves?

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Is it possible to edit the source code to choose the scale of the buildings/roads? If you can, then you can make vast mini cities; like how Widegon’s Airx 2020 was made.

i tried doing a building but nothing happened…
theres nothing recent in the output either

1 Like

I think the plugin has been broken for a while, not too sure though.