City Park Scene

Made a cool cube thing based around a city a while ago and added new buildings I made recently in the background which made for nice photos.

if you want to see more from me follow me on twitter

50 Likes

Holy cow! It that actually inside Roblox?

5 Likes

9 Likes

As always your builds are amazing! Is this even roblox?!?!

1 Like

I cannot believe that this is made in Roblox! It is very realistic! Great work! :hushed:

1 Like

Once again! All of these realistic scenes you’ve been making recently, are really impressive stuff i like how you added city vegetation around the. Different areas of the park such as the following trees, grass, park lights, benches, ect. And the (Festival Ceramic Tile) material you added as a, park walkway really makes it stand out more into your scene! I do believe the city buildings you implemented into your scene as a. Background look as i feel that is what makes your, scenes really have that city feel and makes it stand out. With the realistic look you made to it however regarding the “Black Cube” you added! In the middle of the walkway floor you will most likely see these kind of cubes in Bård Breivik’s city park but they will mostly have. Different colors/materials on them such as Silver, Glass, White, Gigantic Cube, Apple Cube, ect. Overall they will be in different kind of parks such! As Rooftop park, Gorky park, Zuchotti park, and others however the cube you implemented, into your scene has a really different look, to at mostly cubes are always on the park walkway but yours seems to be in the. Ground to make it look like it’s a whole different style you! Added to it overall it looks, really decent nicely done on your, other realistic. Scene!

Overall now this scene is one of my favorites, you have done a amazing job on your “City Park". I really think you’ve did well making it look realistic! And has the details that’s in most city parks in real life And it looks like it’s a real photo taken in a real life city and i’ll visit this place once it’s available very soon. And check out the different details you add in the city. You have done a nice job making. The design, details, decorations that’s always in city parks in real life. This is really incredible with the details that’s implemented into your scene. can’t wait to see more of these kind, of realistic creations! Soon and other details you add to this. The scene very soon, overall great job on your other realistic creation. Hope i’ll see different parts of the whole city once it’s done.

@GalaxyGourmet! Yes this whole scene is actually made inside Roblox.

4 Likes

Well done. You build looks absolutely amazing. You have produced an incredibly crisp and beautifully looking build and I congratulate you and your team. Top marks to you all.

1 Like

Alright buddy, what are your prices?

2 Likes

Liar. This is in no way Roblox.

Wow! Keep up the ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING work! I can’t wait to see what you do next!

1 Like

When I get enough, I’m definitely getting something from you.

1 Like

You can find his portfolio here.

2 Likes

Yeah okay, this is probably the best I’ve seen from you.
First glance at the screenshots, didn’t believe it was roblox.

2 Likes

Easily mistook this for real life, thought you actually had taken an image from google and reuploaded it.

Well done.

Can’t believe the amount of realism roblox can actually handle now!

2 Likes

First picture looks like its from real life!

2 Likes

Holy! The buildings are very well done! I really enjoy seeing your creations especially the amazing dynamic lighting that makes the building really realistic!

1 Like

it looks like a real photo! that’s so cool!!

1 Like

You’re officially the best scenic designer on this platform.

2 Likes

Your lighting is always fantastic (lighting being something I occasionally struggle to make realistic)! I always say the lighting is really what makes or breaks the build, and this build is no exception.

1 Like

All the realistic builds you made has struck everyone in awe. With the cube, it might be better to make it just a little brighter, since that is the main focus of the park I believe. However the immense detail and effort put into this is amazing! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Very well made, it’s amazing to see the effort you put into this. Good job! :+1:

1 Like