City with some Snow

City with some Snow, but not finished yet
Enjoy!

33 Likes

cool love it its detailed its cool gj also the lighting is very good, not the best with building but it looks good to me.

2 Likes

It looks impeccable, the first impressions that pass, are from a game with the Theme: Roleplay, you can work in many ways, explore the world and do many things, that was what came to mind when I saw these images for the first time, I had many ideas, but what I said above is what I thought …

Yes, or maybe a showcase lol, good point

2 Likes

Looking Good! Perfect to a cold night but with a good coffee

1 Like

I- My words can not express how sick this city looks. GOOD JOB DUDE LIKE FOR REAL THATS A INCREDIBLE BUILD

2 Likes

This is an amazing city, I would love to live there if it was a real place! Here’s a cookie for making a good city! :cookie:

2 Likes

I totally love this build! The lights on the buildings combined with the snowy weather makes me feel all warm inside! Amazing build, I’m not sure what else to say.

1 Like

I love the build! It all blends in so well together. What is the build for?

To be honest I don’t know yet but I did everything in my spare time
Maybe I’ll put this to use later

1 Like

I always love building stuff related to winter style or with snow. Did you add fog?

Alright. I’ve seen some of the builds you’ve done, and you could probably get quite a lot of robux out of your maps.

1 Like

I had not thought about it before, but I think I already brought a bit of fog for the environment

You can go into lighting and find on the bottom “fog.” I think it’ll bring some cool effects for your game. I worked on a spaceship showcase and the hallways would be able to see all the way through if you spawned in. Though the fog made it so you do not see all the way through the hallways so it made it more detailed.

1 Like

Yes, I have experimented with fog before, in other of my projects and in reality the results are impressive, I will take your suggestion into account as I would like to see how it would look

Really nice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One thing I noticed though, would be that on the pictures with the “BLOXTY” sign, the terrain under the snow is blue. What I would do, is still keep that as a dirt color, but add a slight white undertone to create a frozen ground look. Otherwise, really nice work!

1 Like