Classic Plates of Doom Style Game

This is a very early map build of a plates of doom style game. Does this look like something you’d play? It’s got the roblox classic stud theme. Lobby has for seasonal islands each containing some feature of the game.

Feedback appreciated!

5 Likes

Hey, Crispy1539

Almost everything looks good, I’m pretty sure that people gonna play your game once it’s release.

Here’s my suggestion(s):
1. You should try to change the conveyor texture from old roblox brick texture into something like a square grid texture?
2. Try scattering easter egg around the map that unlocks you ‘trail, death effect or in-game accessory’ ?
3. The snowy island and spawn island looks a little empty, try to put some interesting stuffs into it

I really hope that my feedback would help you think of something that help develop game.

Sincerely,
SCP_8632

1 Like

Honestly, looking good! Some of the map assets don’t make sense though like a vip store in the snow. Could be better if placed properly and organized, goodjob!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the awesome feedback. I understand that there is lots of empty room (map is in very early development). We’ve considered the easter egg idea and will probably implement that into the game sometime soon. If there’s any other ideas you may have to fill in empty space let me know!

Thank you for the feedback! Yeah, I thought the same thing about the VIP store. We’ll probably end up moving it and placing a spleef section or obby. Thank you!

1 Like