Cleanup does not work anymore

Everytime i try to cleanup, the cleanup button does absolutely nothing and all windows stay open which forces me to manually close everything otherwise i will have 20 tabs open eventually which makes testing in studio impossibe.

Expected behavior

The cleanup button to close all windows correctly.

A private message is associated with this bug report

6 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

Is there an update on this yet? I am still experiencing this issue.

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue. I don’t use the cleanup button, I close the server instance. Doing this used to work to clean up all the instances, but it hasn’t for a while.

1 Like

No, he doesn’t know about your problem. He sends your information to the Roblox technicians, that’s his job. He can’t respond to you.

Hi there,

There was an attempt to fix some other Cleanup related issues which probably causing some regression. We disabled those fix and will investigate the issue.

So in theory the problem should go away, please let us know if otherwise.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, I can confirm the cleanup button works now.

However, closing the server instance does not. This worked about a year ago and hasn’t since then. Should I expect this issue to be looked at or should I file a bug report?

It appears studio still does not cleanup player windows correctly.

It happens randomly after working in studio for a while and pressing the cleanup button first and then launching a new test server right after.