Click me, feedback

So, I have made an obby, just so that obby pros can have a special skin in my other game

I want to get feedback on what is really hard to do and what I could add
Check that, I REALLY need feedback

REWARD DOESNT WORK YET

THANKS

2 Likes

Quite strange why the link has web.roblox on it, but, anyway…

In-game:

The game’s environment does not have many things, except for the obstacles alongside an old house model that was available in one of @Roblox’s games… I truly believe that the experience should have more options and details to make it better and more enjoyable! Try adding better lighting, sounds that are following the Audio Privacy Asset, etc.

> Extra:

The DialogText has grammar issues once selecting a few options asking what is the game, why is it hard, and many more.

Description:

The description of the experience is poorly made and misses a few punctations… As a matter of fact, it sounds a little bit rude as well in the part saying “The obby has beat you” in case a user dislikes it.

From my perspective in general the texts, you should re-design and make it more understandable what players will see in-game+add extra information saying where they can follow to stay tuned for new updates (as an example if the obby game tries to push more updates to be better).

2 Likes

Not sure if you knew, but the web.roblox links are just the ones from the <13

1 Like

Well, I know this already, but I’m not sure if the person who made the topic is <13 using the forum being underage…

Link was made on another account

The game was meant to be a basic obby, which is hard, not an actual fun game

Ok, the grammar issues are gonna be fixed, tomorrow

I will have you know Im older than 13,

Thanks for the feedback