Clicking a disabled Breakpoint should remove it

As a Roblox developer removing specific breakpoints is quite cumbersome. Currently you have to use a right click menu just to delete it. There’s also a delete all option, but it’s quite nuclear when I’d just like to remove very specific breakpoints. There doesn’t even seem to be a way to delete all breakpoints from a specific script either.

Modern IDEs tend to just have a 3 way toggle for breakpoints (on, disabled, removed). Studios editor would greatly benefit of this quality of life improvement.

4 Likes

This is something I wanted to request for a long time. It just doesn’t make sense to lock the functionality behind a menu, considering it’s used more than disabling.

PS: This should go in Studio Features.

1 Like

Middle clicking a breakpoint (as in clicking the scroll wheel) already deletes it.

2 Likes

Thank you, I had no idea about this. This info was not made clear in the documentation, but I suppose that’s an entirely different issue. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.