Clicking Play creates a new server

This can be true.

Whenever I actually select a server, it has a chance of having 300ms of ping, or somewhere average. But when I click the Play button by default, it chooses which best ping server to join to, it’d make sense.

But they should add a condition so that if there’s no servers with good ping, just join the one with the least ping, even if it’s bad, don’t just flat-out make a new server for your region.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting this report. We are currently reviewing all bug reports to ensure we have not overlooked any ongoing issues. Since this issue was reported over two years ago, can you please confirm you are still experiencing the problem? If so, please respond to this thread, and we will investigate. If we do not receive any response within 30 days, we will consider this matter resolved. Thank you.

Yeah it’s still happening to this day. I’m forced to go to the Servers tab and select a server, because normally clicking Play literally creates a fresh server with me in it alone.

Really bugs me out.

1 Like

Same, Just started happening like a month ago for me… Have you happen to find a solution yet?