Client Explorer does not update correctly during Play Solo

I have encountered a bug where whenever the server adds an Instance and adds it as a descendant of something in Play Solo the client explorer will not update.

I did some testing to reproduce it and found that it happens when the parent of the new Instance already has at least one child. So for example, I have a folder in the workspace with one part inside of it. If I switch over to the server and add a part to the folder the client will be able to physically see the part in the viewport and access it with code still but it will not show up in the explorer under the Folder. However once I click on the part in the viewport using one of the building tools, the explorer updates and shows the part the way its supposed to. I was also able to find another way to make the explorer update that I found quite odd, If i tried to expand and collapse the contents of the Folder that the Instance was parented to it would not update however if i collapsed or expanded ANY OTHER folder/model/service in the explorer then it would update.

I ran some code and was able to determine that the Client does in fact know that the part is there, in the command line I ran

print(#workspace.Folder:GetChildren())

and it returned the correct number, I just couldnt see it in the Explorer. This problem is also not exclusive to Parts, I found that it happened with any other instance that I tried

Here is a picture of how it looked for me on the client side

This is how it looked from the server side of things