Client memory issues

SO! i’ve been trying to mess with client memory stuff for a few days now, with for the most part, little luck. I have a roleplay game, and for the most part its pretty big, ive been trying to make the memory go down and so far no luck, we do have a lot of scripts, but id say most of them are pretty important [Morphing, emotes, Door interactions, RP names, Character creation Etc etc]
I want to say there might be a memory leak issue? the map is pretty big not just like area wise but also like, compared to a roblox character size due to some rookie mistakes WAY early on in development…

Our client memory starts at around 2000MB and running around this can sometimes spike up, and after a few minutes it can be at like 3000MB! this is a big problem because from what i can tell it doesn’t seem to steady itself. While some people can play our game- a lot of mobile players cant, and im trying to get the memory down so they can play. When using the scriptprofiler in the dev console, stuff like “DelayedThreads” and something called “CameraModule” seem to be causing some of the most memory issues. Please please help me with this, I just need to know what could be causing it at least, is it the map size? is it the amount of scripts? is it the parts? or is it the lighting technology?