Clippsly: Free Public Music for Your Roblox Games!

I absolutely agree with this, If rights from the creators weren’t given this is pretty messed up.

2 Likes

Hi, we have consents from all of the artists you mentioned via a third party. None of the songs you’ve referenced have Sukoyomi listed on them. You can view Sukoyomi’s songs here.

We work with our artists on a mutual trust basis, which means that both we and the artist have full confidence that their content is being uploaded by them to the Roblox platform via Clippsly. If you could please elaborate and provide more information regarding the “reuploading” that Sukoyomi is allegedly doing, I’ll definitely look into it. As soon as we verify that the artist has the song licensed to their name on Spotify, we have no reason to doubt the artist. However, if we find anything suspicious about Sukoyomi’s activity, we will take action.

Regarding the other artists you mentioned, I’ll make sure to reach out to each one individually to verify whether the consent was legitimate. If it turns out that the consent was falsified by the third party, the songs will be removed. I will notify you of this in an edited reply or in my next response.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Updates

Status of mentioned releases

• try again - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • rave - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • Alone - recognized as legitimate release.
  • ◡‿◡ gf - verification needed.
  • artillery - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • control - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • 2 guns - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • Get Myself Together - recognized as legitimate release.
  • forgotten dreams - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • nosebl33d - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • stay gone - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • jugglyfe - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.

Additional information

We’ve decided to remove Sukoyomi from our program as well as close his Clippsly account. This means that Sukoyomi won’t be able to release their tracks to the Roblox platform via Clippsly, however we’ll still continue to verify authenticity of the artist as well as their legality when it comes to the delivered content which may lead into legal actions.

We had similar issues happen with one of our ex program members by the name of Tropical, so as we’re speaking we’ll make sure to reconsider working with artists on mutual trust basis, and replace it with full asset verifications of the provided material.

All releases marked as fraudulent will be removed out of the Roblox platform within the next hours. Tracks have been removed from the Creator Store, we’re preparing to fully remove them. Tracks marked as fraudulent have been deleted.

By having Sukoyomi credited, I mean’t this:

And by reuploading, these are a big group of people (or sometimes just one with multiple profiles) that reuploads taken down songs on to streaming platforms. In the playlist named “capoxxo archive”, you can see many different songs being uploaded with many names, which are ALL reupload profiles:
(affiliated with Sukoyomi, how fun!)

These are just prime examples.

Reuploading goes on a lot in the underground community, especially hyperpop.

EDIT: Thanks for taking them down.

1 Like

Just noting, I believe this song is a fraudulent release too: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/16190783110/April21-Pitfall-Bliss-Get-Myself-Together

Actually, I’ve made sure about it about 2 months ago by contacting one of the artists on the release. It’s clear! :smile:

With these songs being on Spotify aswell. I can confirm that Clippsly endorses my daily mixes

I would like to thank everyone who works for clippsly and their artists for making this image exist on Spotify.
Edit: Happy 100 posts on the topic!
Edit 2: I take that back. Having Clippsly’s songs (half being from RizzlerBullet or GoofyAhhTate which are both still good. Even GoofyAhhTate. I sleep with FREAKDAY on every Friday :skull:) caused Spotify to make these

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

The History Of Clippsly. Powered by Wayback

2023. The first look at Clippslys site. its just colors. nbd
mid 2023

ok? shape jumble?
late 2023

looks newer ngl
early 2024

and now. your truly. current (mid 2024 or is it late. idk)

the current clippsly added a heap of features such as: removal of blanka.lol from accounts (i think its still on blankas). verified checkmarks. a new website that only lets you listen to music and travel thru the website. just that. what. and showing the ID of a song in the songs page for roblox.

That’s nice however I would kindly ask you to stop spamming useless information on this topic as this topic is mainly made for questions and for updates.

oh. sorry for spamming i never noticed i was spamming. i apologise. clippsly is just obsessive to use. also in the preview site i encountered a bug (surprise surprise bc its a beta.) where it blocks me from commenting while logged in:

nice comment

wont go through.
my account isnt banned.

so this really is a problem
last thing: the location on your privacy policy is a place called Officeserv.

just to avoid further spamming. ill edit this. is this meant to be public or was the site glitched and let me in here: Cliptivity on Clippsly | Page 1

I kindly ask you to stop replying in this thread. For any questions please use our community server:

Comments on preview haven’t been implemented yet. (Update: comments work on preview.)

New tracks

WahRA - WASN ➔ 137199341010702
jugsta - get on my page ➔ 76248530644050
Generic - Plot Twist ➔ 73809610312931
WahRA - WASN V2 ➔ 106495464414175
777vp - it brews within ➔ 84418339718401
777vp, CLXUDA - COMBAT! ➔ 78722151997268
nMisaki - Night Crickets ➔ 98322999208487
Generic - Tower of Tripling ➔ 131749006402523
WahRA - PALWAAAARA ➔ 120129772049187
d3r, 6arelyhuman - toxic ➔ 86412047196482
WahRA - Yume Pastel World ➔ 72912033911374
WahRA - THXRAR ➔ 129253185153342
SAKU, Mlody Johns - LV ➔ 100759869047297
jugsta - dont worry ➔ 136494725075704
WahRA - GEN Z ➔ 82653877463573
Generic - Cloud Blitz ➔ 104523074330511
WahRA - A twisted world ➔ 83563840833636
uzipack - PHONK KILLAZ ➔ 86179292245507
jugsta - start again ➔ 97053235499975
uzipack - DEVIL EP CUT ➔ 84199874669441
GoofyAhhTate - Skibidi Daddy ➔ 135773087574779
WahRA - KKJJLO ➔ 87863734163876
777vp - untitled ➔ 98176823508835
WahRA - NANKHAEHIN ➔ 75468112718541
SAKU, Adisone - SPACE X ➔ 93801717133499
uzipack - UNLOCK YOUR MIND ➔ 132575946341603

Do you think we might get KSI’s Thick if It?

2 Likes

KSI isnt in their program. Plus
IMG_1361

sorry for possible spamming. but one of the new tracks (ID: 76248530644050) wont play at all.

i know it isnt robloxs end because someone said roblox wont play long ids. maybe its privated? roblox does play Stussy by nMisaki (3 minutes long) and this is 2 minutes!

Please refer to Roblox’s audio limitations section, everything about why our tracks are not playable on Roblox is available here: Amplify Your Experiences with New Music

just a quick message. is cliptivity a staff only page or public? also you need a forum of your own for bugs and features and announcements and allow login to it with ClipID. I recommend using this! just see what the fine people of roblox have used it for!

sorry in advance if i were spamming. also i dont use guilded i dont communicate at all
edit: btw this is what i meant by cliptivity

1 Like

It works for my client whenever I join an admin game (such as Admin House) and play an ID. However, it doesn’t work for others.

So is Clippsly now only music for developing Roblox games, or can it be used as regular public audio?

Edit: It’s only the long IDs that don’t work globally. (rip audios)

The new batch is for developer approval, all previous are public in all games.

1 Like

That kind of sucks. At least every audio that was made before developer approval work.

It isn’t great because games that run off user creations (such as Obby Creator or Admin House) depend on music to enhance the experience. It’s a bit disappointing to see that the new audios that are uploaded have to be approved by the developer.

1 Like