Clippsly: Free Public Music for Your Roblox Games!

Excuse me. What is the ID to this song?: https://clippsly.com/t/1171

1 Like

The song isn’t out yet on Roblox, expect it somewhere in July/August.

1 Like

Alright

nothing to see here

Hello! As I use the website a few much. I have created an idea. The PWA (Uhhhhhhh… public? Web app) of Clippsly!
Example: we would have the user go to share on their device and add to Home Screen:

If they add. This shall show on the home screen
IMG_0990
Instead of showing triggering the Default browser to open clippsly.com we would open it as a UI with its own top bar: for example: DevForums (yes. The thing we are using as we speak now) has its own PWA with its own top bar.
Without example of this top bar. I have a preview of Clippsly PWA

It would also feature a live music player so you can listen to your music on the homepage instead of stopping it completely when I go to the homepage

(Yes. It already shows as this.)
Thank you for reading this topic length reply.

3 Likes

dog barking while someone’s washing a window song

That genuinely got me rolling on the floor laughing :sob:

Hi! We’ve discussed it a while back with our team, and for now our goal is to make our API as stable as possible. Clippsly was designed for PC’s when we first launched clippsly.com service, that’s why the mobile UI is so cut out and wierd.

It’s in our bucket list already, as our team is really small we are unable to update Clippsly this much.

Clippsly is updated every month with fixes and new small features, we do plan full redesign of Clippsly but we need time to plan it, discuss it and build it. It just needs to be re-done from ground up.

I have so much questions for this. When is this profile going to upload again?

Also yes I watch video archives on Spotify

We don’t use our Spotify account at all, so if you want to see stuff from us, you can visit:

As for new audio, they will be available either this or next month.

Another thing for Spotify: one of your artists is getting their music disappearing:

Plus I can search removed songs on Spotify but can’t play:

However your website still has the music that was deleted for unknown reasons:

But VERY different to Spotify

yes you saw (or heard) me, I am obsessed with jugcore

Artist is currently being transferred to our other provider, we did that already with nMisaki and SAKU.

Valid, I love jug’s songs!

And finally. Is there a roblox

For your site (OAuth 2.0 or whatever it’s called)

Hi,

Yes, Roblox OAuth2 login is available on Clippsly. :smile:

Your comments are a bit broken in the site:

I understand that’s the reason for it. But why does it say “Track names” when I’m commenting?

the cloudflare protection on your site is very strict, i get blocked no matter what ip or user agent i visit from. appreciate if you could go into your settings and turn down the security level whenever youre available

1 Like

Hi, we are experiencing DDoS attacks and ransoms from people thats why.

It’s an old version of the site, we are currently working on new one! It will be complete Clippsly re-work which similar UI and better working features.

1 Like

wait I didn’t mean to do the whole message. Uh whatever.

Which is? Also some music is still there. Including 2 jugcore songs that I personally hate because I find them weird

The songs that have stayed aren’t subject to transfer, and will be deleted in favour of keeping them exclusively on jugcore EP.

Since this is becoming the “clippsly bug reports” topic of some sort. The website won’t remember my login (username: Expi)