Clock Plugin - [Version 1.0]

There is always haters but this plugin really helped me and other devs.

1 Like

Yes it does! (it shows the UAE time)

2 Likes

Thanks for the plugin, I started doing my usual work 7 seconds faster

1 Like

maybe make it so we can add points when to do something on a timeline, for example at 5am i start developing and at 5pm i have a shower. example

1 Like

I will make sure i added these futures sooner, I didn’t expect everyone likes this plugin.

1 Like

sneak peek v2.0

1. New update allows you to see how much hours and how much you have spent on studio.

2. New clock verison will have settings

3. New version will improve gui and interface

4. New subframe

Pictures:

Hey everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I just wanted to reach out to you all and ask how many of you have installed this plugin that I’ve been working on? It’s been a while since I released it, and I’m thinking about updating it soon.

I’d love to hear any feedback you might have about the plugin, and any suggestions you might have for how I can improve it. I’m always looking for ways to make my work better, and your input is incredibly valuable to me :+1:.

If you haven’t already installed the plugin, I encourage you to give it a try. It’s designed to make your life easier, and I’m confident that it will do just that. Plus, with the upcoming update, it’s going to be even more useful and user-friendly than before.

So, if you have a few minutes to spare, please let me know what you think of the plugin and whether or not you’ve installed it. I’m excited to hear your thoughts and I can’t wait to share the new update with you all. Thanks for your time and support!