Clock Plugin - [Version 1.0]

Hello Developers! :wave:

Good news i have created new plugin that can save your time.

Now you can see your local time in studio! If you are fans of full screen mode this plugin will help you to see your Real Time, and you don’t have to look at the window and check what time is it. :upside_down_face:

Link: [Version 1.0]
Clock - Creator Marketplace (roblox.com)

In-studio picture:

15 Likes

Damn bro this is soo much better than watching the bottom right corner of my screen. Thank you so much for this! (I am being sarcastic btw.)

10 Likes

OMG BRO you are such a saint. Getting this plugin stops me from having to turn my head 3 degrees to look at the clock at my desk!

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted this, but I thought it was impossible!

6 Likes

For those of us who get hyper focused when developing, I think this is good. Thought of making something like this myself but keep forgetting. Thanks for the plugin.

2 Likes

You should add a feature that reminds developers to take a shower every once in a while/j

4 Likes

What is the point of this, you can just look slightly down to look at your pc clock

1 Like

Thats what I am saying! Lets say you use full screen okay? BRO MOVE YOUR PINKY LIKE 1 INCH TO THE TOP RIGHT PRESS F11 AND THATS ALL! WHY MAKE A ENTIRE FREAKING PLUGIN!

1 Like

genuinely the most useful plugin since the clock on my taskbar doesn’t work and I don’t want to google it… every single time.

2 Likes

What an amazing change of behavior.

lol…

Either way, really good plugin. It’s helpful, but for just the timer, I wouldn’t really want to get the plugin. If it had some features, like TODO features and due time for the TODO. Also things like customizing the text font, color etc. then it’s pretty much worth it.

But good idea for a plugin instead of moving my head to
myHead.Position + Vector3.new(2, -2, 2) in real life
just to look at the time. Good job!

1 Like

what do you mean? I am keeping the same behaviour i am being sarcastic on the above post if you dont udnerstand.

1 Like

Mate, I was just joking about that part. (was doing a little troll, “if you dont udnerstand”)

1 Like

Say less, The next verison will be fire. :sweat_smile:

Thanks, I can finally check my time in UHD 4K.

If you wanna make this useful, you could implement an API so we can check times around the world. At least I won’t have to Google what time it is in Australia while at the same time doing stuff in Studio.

3 Likes

Yooo this is fire, now I dont have to rotate my broken spine to look at the clock :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, satireness aside, you should probably add:

1. Schedules, for stuff like deadlines and taking a shower
  2. Analog clock mode
  3. Convert local timezone to another timezone
3 Likes

Ah okay. Felt like you weren’t

1 Like

Naaa bro got so much hate i feel sad fr :sob:

3 Likes

This is a good plugin, 99% of the time I don’t check the time (does it match exactly your timezone?)

1 Like

I believe it will give you your local real time.