[Close] Roblox scripter, 5 year scripter for hire!

About Me

Hi there im purple and im a scripter. I have been scripting on roblox for 5 years now. All the games Im scripting are not done yet but i can show some stuff i have scripted inside of it!

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

this is a picture of me collecting a coin as you see i got 2 coins. i scripted it so when the player touches the coin it will give them 1 coin. it puts it on the leaderstats and on to sidebar on the left.

this is a picture of me tap that little icon on the bottom middle. On the leaderstats it gives me the taps and its does the same on the sidebar on the left.

this is a picture of me selling my taps. Since i sold my taps, i got 1x the amount of taps i had and it added to the coins.

Availability

The week it depends if i have school or not but mainly i can work 2 hours a day. Sometimes i like to take a break because i feel like it. Weekend depends.

Payment

Prices might change time to time but i charge 800 robux or $10 a hour.

Contact

You can contact me here:
Devform
Discord: Sea Turtle Pro#7553
Twitter: PurplePower408

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Amazing, Would recommend adding videos of this working.

2 Likes

So your price are very high and by the fact that you didn’t include any clear evidence of your work or past clients, games or groups you have worked with/for this doesn’t really clarify that you are charging 10$ a hour, plus from the examples you have shown it does not look like 5 Years of experience, it looks like a couple months.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice I’ll remember to put it in my next portfolio I’m making!

1 Like

Thank you for the advice I’ll remember to put it in my next portfolio I’m making and I’ll add some more details!