[CLOSED] [£120-300] Hiring Skilled Builders

About Us

Hey there! We are the Queen Elizabeth Hospital which is located in Portsmouth and apart of the NHS trust. We are a new and upcoming group which is going to bring new roleplay experiences and to be as realistic as possible.

About The Job

We are looking for a skilled and experienced builder, who is preferably a perfectionist to join us and to create the upcoming hospital for our upcoming patients. We are expecting for this to be as realistic as possible and to be. The hospital is needed to be 2 floor high and each floor should be 25 studs high and I want the hospital to be 170 studs by 500. We are wanting a lobby with seats, plants, reception kiosk, and a café. I want a emergency room (ER) on the first floor on the right side of the hospital, then a x-ray/ ct room. I want 3 Operating rooms (OR), and then the rest of the floor should be filled in with consultant rooms. These should be interconnected with hallways.
I want a stairway to be connected to the second floor, and also the outside of a elevator. The 2 floor will consist with 2 wards, laboratory, Medical Daycase Unit (lounge for cancer patients who is receiving chemotherapy. I want another 3 OR rooms, then the remaining space to be filled with consultant rooms. the organization of the 2nd floor doesn’t matter as such, but keep the OR rooms and consultant rooms together (same for the 1st floor).

There is not current project ETA.

Payment

I will be paying GBP via PayPal, I am going to be paying £30 weekly to a total of £120-300 (pay is negotiable).

Questions

Please leave any questions down bellow, or via discord.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or dm me via discord ( CL0NED#9999 )
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

For people that are interested, are you including a start up payment for developers that start with that or are you not including that, my suggestion would be to pay them 20 British pounds as a start payment.

Yeah I negotiate a start up payment for the builder if you request it.

That is good, hope you find a builder, and maybe make a due date, it would help the developer.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the feedback !

Intrested in a animator?
30chars

1 Like

As a southern Brit myself, I might be interested in this opportunity. Contact me on Discord if you’re interested - I think you already have me added on there from a previous interaction.

At this time our focus is for a builder to join us, so it’s a no at this time sorry !

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.