[CLOSED 0/5] SuqarRxse | GFX Artist | Vectors | Logos | Game Icons | UI/UX Designs

3/4 COMS FILLED! GET A SLOT QUICK!

Hello. My name is Sugar. I have been doing graphic design for around 3-4 years now. I have a passion for it and I have decided to expand my portfolio and do more things instead of just logos and UIS. I am now doing youtube thumbnails, logos, renders, and more. Guaranteed professionalism and fast work. I will deliver things in a timely fashion as well!

Down below are some of the recent big robloxians, games, groups I have commissioned for,

Experiences

Dexus Studios - Roblox (148K+ members)
(made the bank tycoon and bowling tycoon logos for them)

bank tycoon game: Bowling Tycoon - Roblox

(other game didn’t come out yet)

KYLIE - Roblox (50k+ members)

created the logo for this game in relations to the owner of kylie, [NEW] High Heel Obby :high_heel: - Roblox (1.0M+ visits)

BARBZ STUDIO - Roblox (5k+ members) (created the group logo for this group) own baddie island with, 104.2k+ visits,

[:sparkles: MAKEUP ! ] BADDIE ISLAND :heart: - Roblox

· ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ · - Roblox (150K+ Members) (Artist Role For the Group) (Created the game icons and game thumbnails for both homestores)

–
The Animal Rescuers - Roblox (47K+ members) (Created Pet Shop Panic Logo)

(old vector prices, the new vector prices are down below)

Vectors

Logos

Logos:

UIS

UIS:

Game Icons

Down below are my prices. They are negotiable within that range of prices. Robux is T-SHIRT PLUS TAX! Please do not ask about paying with Robux without tax, I will not accept doing that commission for you. No Percentage Payments unless included with a package
Prices for other amounts of UI can be discussed in private messages.

Availability

TIMEZONE: EST (Eastern Standard-Time)
AVAILABLE: 11AM to 10PM on Weekdays. / 10AM to 10PM on Weekends.

• Before I create anything, I must take 25-50% as a downpayment before I begin anything. Only t-shirt plus tax is accepted for the Robux, and only Paypal is accepted for the money portion.

• Max of renders is 2, any more will need an extra 200 Robux per extra render added to the commission.

• Refunds will NOT be given unless I haven’t delivered your order in less than 12 days. I also don’t do refunds with tax! I will refund the amount of the t-shirt you have paid me, not the exact amount you have given me.

• I am allowed to REFUSE to make anything for you given the circumstances.

• I do not import UIS anymore, I only deliver with PSD files. (UIS CLOSED)

Contact

You can contact me on discord at,
suqar#0003 or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/suqarroblox

23 Likes

Those UIs are the epitome of polished. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it indeed!

1 Like

I tried to add you on discord but it didn’t work.

It should work now sorry about that!

1 Like

I have combined my UI design and Logo Design portfolio’s so it is easier to navigate. Thank you and please check them out.

1 Like

10 / 10

Keeps you up to date, Good price, Tells the progress and much more really recommend this person if you are looking for good logo’s or anything else. Good detail and clean design and does what i ask.

1 Like

Very interested. I can’t add you on discord for some reason, but my user is BIG DAWG#1399 . Do reach out to me!

Should be fixed. I had to turn my discord on to accept everyone as a friend.

I have updated my com sheet again! New prices and new examples. Place an order now!

Great sevice! This is my second time i used her logo service and it’s exactly what you want: A cool logo, Quick delivery and for a decent price!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Happy to work with you!

Coms are open again everyone. Dm me on twitter or discord. (discord is preferred)

I ordered a logo and twitter banner from SuqarRxse. The service and quality of the work was great, they responded in a timely manner and were very responsive! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy to work with you, thanks for hiring me! Hope I can again one day!

1 Like

Hello, new prices and coms are open. I am only taking 1-2 UI coms at a time, 4 logo and game icon coms at a time and 2-3 vector coms are a time. Thank you.

outfit loader logo with background

New logo and the prices are on sale buy quick as sale lasts for a few days! (Took 5 dollars off for the prices and 500 robux off the prices!)

Thanks for the logo, very impressive stuff. I recommend buying from sugar!

2 Likes

New logo design for my portfolio for @WhoooDattt

1 Like

Wow! I am so impressed by Suqar! Good communication and amazing logo design! I got super quick responses from her. She sent me a couple drafts to get feedback, which is a great thing for both parties. This gave me an idea of the font style and color scheme. The next draft added some designs and it was very close to the final product.

I love the finished logo she came up with! Highly recommend working with her. Creative, great eye and excellent people skills! :heart:

1 Like