[CLOSED 100k R$] Hiring Builders and more for my Battle royale game!

About Us

Hi there! We are a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, which is a battle royale game!

The Team
@pickachue33 - Project Maker:
@LuckieRB - Project Co-Leader
@You - Scripter
@you - UI
@kacper532 - Builder
@chiquicalris - Builder
@Senko_San21 - Builder
@you- Modeler

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder (and more) to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least the whole completed by two months. We expect each city of the battle royale map to sometimes have a creepy look but as well as that we need some regular looks, and it should take atleast a few days to make a city.

Roblox: Enterty Studios - Roblox

Payment

We are paying R$ per biom. Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: Jurou#4173
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

What sort of style is the game?

Kind of like a low poly FPS. As it’s more of a style that fits.

can i participate? i have experience with modeling

Sure! We like to have people who can help.

im a modeler and would love to help with some stuff i sent you a friend request on discord

Okay. My discord is Luckie#9474

Hello everyone!

You may also contact me via Discord. @Luckie#9474

Iam intrested as a builder, my building style is cartoony and realistic. If you want me , i sended friend request on discord.

thanks !

I am interested! Added you, Josip_V#9247

Could you please send a request to @Luckie#9474.

Could you please accept my request, @Luckie#9474.

Well then we try to make a game with our budget, we can maybe prove that you can make this game with 100K ROBUX. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mhm, I’m getting more R$ soon. So I’ll cover the price up and make the budget higher.

I’m interested in the role of UI Designer.
You can view my portfolio here

My discord is devTig3r#2580.
Feel free to add me if you have any questions

hey, I m here not for the job but for the price. do you plan how many people you wanna give and how long if the player get they own paycheck

Hi, yes we have backup payments. Depending on how they do, they will always get a pay.

Everyone is welcome to apply! Feel free to dm me at Jurou#4173

Yes, everybody is welcome to apply & they can dm me too at Luckie#9474

I’m a scripter and I am interested, Discord: R1borisoff#0652