[CLOSED] [100k Robux + %] Hiring a programmer for RoStreams!

Untitled-1 Hey fellow devs! Ventrix is currently looking for a primary programmer for RoStreams - further detailed information can be found below :arrow_heading_down:

Ventrix is an upcoming game development Studio. We’re currently looking for a primary programmer for a major project of ours, RoStreams.

About The Team:
@ofyderpman - Project founder, project lead, primary builder.
@planefreak34 - Secondary builder.
@??? - Programmer.

Some programming work has been done so far from commission based jobs but definitely not all of it. If you’re interested in checking out the project, feel free to check it out here:

Game Link

https://www.roblox.com/games/1127100442/RoStreams-In-Development (Currently the game is in paid access, but I don’t mind disabling paid access for a few minutes to show a potential programmer the progress; just let me know in the comments below.)

If you’d like to check out the development group and community, feel free to check out Ventrix here:

Group Link

https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3545645

To begin, let me state that this opportunity is a long term opportunity; not a short term. You are considered as a partner and shareholder % of the project.

Programmer is required to have the game functional in “Beta” state by mid-December. Communication is key, so we may maintain a healthy team relationship, therefore the expectation is that we are to talk and check daily progress in order for us all to stay on the same page.

The game assets of the main map (where mostly everything takes place) are already completed and ready to be programmed. Stressing someone most definitely isn’t my way to get things done, so instead the expectation is that you are to work at a minimum of 3 - 4 hours per day so we can stay on track for that mid-December launch. Programmer is also required to be able to work/make UI’s, you will not be making all of the UI’s, but it is preferred that you are to be able to work/make UI’s.

In terms of organization, we use Trello to keep everything organized and make sure we’re all on the same page. Previous experience with Trello is appreciated.

• Most of the DevRel admins have seen the game since one of my buds that works at the HQ has shown them the project and they have fallen in love with it. They have guaranteed us a spot on the Featured page once we launch, and we do also plan on dropping 100k+ Robux on ads/sponsors once we launch.

• In terms of connections with YouTubers, KreekCraft is a fan of the project and is in the development group. He’ll be checking out the game on launch and streaming/making videos about it. (He can be found in the “Influencers” rank in the group.)

RoStreams is a streamers life type of game - Players start up on an older PC, and they stream in order to receive money when players are streaming, they get teleported into the actual game that their PC can handle .

While players are streaming, they can see the chat live as they play the game they’re streaming and be able to see live donations occurring as well. Players are able to upgrade their setup, purchase new cars, houses, cook new food, purchase new furniture with all the money they make from streaming which is transferred into the main map

The information about the project dicussed about is a slight summary of what the idea is. Further details will be given to the programmer.

You can contact us here on DevForums or via Twitter or Discord.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/OfyFTW
Discord - OfyFTW#1526

You must be 15 years old or older to apply. You will be asked to show us your previous work in-game that you consider your best.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

From what I’ve seen, this game looks very nice.
The “streaming” devices are very well modelled. Computers, monitors, keyboards, TVs, mice, microphones etc are pretty detailed, and are very similar to those in real life.
Overall building is very impressive.

It’s a game I could see possibly on the front page in the future.

Best of luck to the owner in finding a scripter!

2 Likes

I’m not a programmer but this is definitely a good opportunity for everyone that is. Good luck with the project!

1 Like

Been following the development of this for a while. It’s a really cool idea. I can see it being on the front page.

1 Like

Saw their progress, pretty neat idea and awesome build so far! I would apply but don’t have the time right now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys!! Appreciate that you like it :slight_smile:

I’m interested but I can’t work 4 hours a day. What exactly would I be doing though? I might be able to get it done in time without working that long.

I woudl’ve loved to do this, but its closed sadly

2 Likes