(CLOSED) [$150-$250 USD] Mash'd is looking for a programmer!

About Mash’d

Hi there! My name is Jake, also known as @JJakez, and I currently own Mash’d! Mash’d is an upcoming, interactive restaurant experience that satisfies the customers’ needs and the workers’ needs as well. Now, I know what you all are thinking: “another roleplay “cafe” game!” Fortunately, that’s not the case. From interactive cooking simulators to hosting and reservation systems, Mash’d strives for the player’s experience. We have been in development with our custom-designed restaurant, by @ImperialArts, featuring two dining floors with a two-floor kitchen, private rooms, outdoor patios, waiting areas, and much more. Mash'd Official Trailer - YouTube

The Team
@JJakez - Creative Director
@ImperialArts - Restaurant & Environmental Design, 3D Modeling
… and many contractors throughout our 2-year development period.

About The Job

We are currently looking for a programmer with Roblox Lua and JS capabilities, other languages are a plus. This is a long-term job, over the next 3-4 months. Experience in developing restaurant or cafe systems is preferred. The goal of this job, and for the group, is to be interactive as possible, whether it be through UI or animations, Mash’d is going out of its way to create a new restaurant area.

Some of the systems and features that Mash’d has planned are, and not limited to:

• Point System
  • Hosting System & Reservations
  • Spill & Table Cleaning
  • Interactive Cooking Simulation
  • Management Capabilities
  • Fire Simulation
  • Dishwashing
  • Overhead Ranks
  • Music & DJ System
  • Application Center
  • Billboard UI & NPC System
  • Headquarters Scripting (Interview, Application, Auditorium, Offices)
  • …and so much more!

All games and assets are completed (except for food models). All UI is completed. And most concepts are planned out already. I will be only giving specific project details to those interested and qualified for the job.

Payment

We are paying between $200-$400 USD for this job. As always, payment is negotiable. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the scripting you are completing, and for us to ensure that your scripts and programming will not be used elsewhere. Down-payment will be given first, and then the rest upon completion.

Contact Us

If you have any questions regarding job details, please contact me via Discord (fosterjake#0804)!

I look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Like, I can make it, just that, i’m not 15, im 14.

1 Like

i am very interested, i requested on discord

The job has now been taken. Thank you for all who expressed interest!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.