You MUST BE 13+ to apply!
Parenthood is a small island based role-play games focused on raising a completely interactive AI child. Averaging 2,500+ players consistently, amassing 25 million play sessions since it’s release in December 2020.
We are currently looking for a programmer, proficient in build/item placing systems, to create a robust and easy to use furniture placing system, replacing our current build system.
Needs to be compatible with PC & Mobile, UI will be provided!
We use Knit code framework by Sleitnick in Parenthood
All code will need to be contained and compatible within the Knit code framework
- Strong English communication skills through Discord
- A strong work ethic and to be self motivated!
- Strong knowledge of the Roblox API
- Experience in creating item placement systems
- Care for the project and the players experience!
- Work well with a team and not be afraid to raise questions with team members if you need help with any issue!
- $1,500 USD paid on project completion.
Bonus payment will be given based on work completion time and quality!
Up to $500 to be awarded in bonus payment
Please DM me your portfolio’s on the devforums!
You can also contact me via: