[CLOSED] 15k - 20k R$ and 15% map builder

Hello, I am here requesting to hire a builder for an upcoming game I am creating. It will be called Wanted Simulator, I need a map builder to build low poly simplistic houses that can be on every level. I am going to pay a 15k - 20k flat rate fee (negotiable) and a 15% group payouts (negotiable) If you are Intrested or have any questions feel free to dm me on here or on discord Teddy#2247 these payments are not final and can go upon the quality we see in your work.
Thanks,
b_irdio - Teddy

2 Likes

Can you provide:

1. A more in-depth description of the game and its idea.
  2. What you will be doing for this project.
  3. The timeline.
  4. Other games you had a leadership role in.

The payment seems fair as far as I’m concerned given what you’re asking, which is a great start in comparison to other posts I’ve seen. Just add some more info (and pictures/plans/examples/concepts/anything if you have them!) and I’m sure you’ll get plenty of interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, the game will be a simulator where you rob houses safes. Once you rob them those items fill your backpack. When your backpack is full you sell those items. However it takes time to crack a safe in a house. You can upgrade by purchasing better lock picks etc.

I am the project manager and programmer. I am also doing UI’s for now until we see if we want to hire a UI designer to.

We have no timeline as we want to make this game the best it can possibly be.

I myself am a Designer in the group Skittles Studios. A group with over 500k+ members and a game with over 300M+ visits. I was not a leader there but was a developer

2 Likes

Recruitment re-opened!

Hey @b_irdio! I am interested. I will keep working until you like it. I sent you a request on disc. My username + tag is Best#1340

I’m interested; sent you an FR on disc; Gravitydefier#0621.

I mean I can do it. I’ll be able to upload things I’ve done when I get home.

I am interested discord: Pixel#0005

So do this houses need interiors as well? And how many different copies of the houses will need to be made?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.