[CLOSED] [$2000 USD] Hiring a team of developers!

No, I mean USD. It says in the title $2000 USD.

4 Likes

Updated - 6/13/19
Had some minor details to include within the plan. All should now be explained.

Hi Ricky,

I have just now read this thread and couldnā€™t find anything confusing or possibly misleading which iā€™ve seen stated multiple times in the replies to this thread.

Good luck with your game and I hope you can find a wonderful team who is dedicated and willing to create exactly what you have in mind.

PS: Donā€™t rush finding someone to fill a spot in either! You may find the quality you need for a price thats less!

Logan

Thank you for your support! It is much appreciated!

1 Like

Done! check your discord.

ā€¦

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with abandoning the unfinished or sub-par work. Itā€™s the not paying your workers for their work that is illegal.

If I ask for a house to be built, and the builder makes me a shed, im not going to pay them in real life, so why would I in ROBLOX?

5 Likes

Update - 6/14/19
We are still looking for an experienced scripter! Payment is $600 which will be paid upon release. Jobs should be easy for scripter with medium to high experience. Please apply if you havent already!

Still looking for a builder and 3D modeler?

UPDATE
Modeller needed!
2 builders needed!

1 Like

Would really recommend @Sir_Trolling, past encounters were very pleasant and heā€™s a very skilled modeler.

1 Like

Iā€™m working with Sir_Trolling as well and I agree that he would be very fit for the job.

1 Like

As of this time, Sir_Trolling does not want to join the team. Thank you for your advice though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.