[CLOSED] [20,000 ROBUX] Hiring a Scripter for a Class Fighting Game

About myself, I’m a owner of a member of Frontline Defense, and have a group with around 29,000 members in it Reconnaissance Games - Roblox, we get around 300-1000 players daily in the game, Contributors for Tower Defense Simulator, Ultimate Tower Defense, check main account: rhyssko - Roblox

DEVELOPERS:
@CrossFire1194 Modeler
@KnownSH Scripter
@RealNeoru Animator

I’m looking for a scripter, due to my other scripter being busy. Strike Down is a Class Fighting Game, that is inspired by Critical Strike, you can pick 8 different classes, the game has unique classes, maps, and modes. If you’re interested, and not familiar with Critical Strike please play it, I want you to get familiar with it, so it’s much easier to explain when we’re working together!

Group Link: Strike Zone - Roblox

Payment $20,000 ROBUX every month (can be negotiated)
(using group funds, please wait two weeks because yk ROBLOX moment), adding on to this, pay will get higher once we start releasing gamepasses.

THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE I HIRE YOU:

• Must script armor onto your own character, and make 1 attack if you successfully do it, I’ll pay half the robux (t-shirt), then after the end of the month I’ll pay the full amount due to trust issues in the past hiring people on HiddenDev Server.

• Be communicative

• Have at least 4-5 hours to work on this game everyday (if it’s in emergency, then you’re fine)

• Have at least 2-3 years in experience

• Have a portfolio ready to show

THINGS THAT NEED TO BE WORKED ON:

• Armor on character

• Map loading system

• Level System

• Coin System

• Skin/Inventory System

• Color system, where you can change Primary, Secondary, and Neon colors

• Class Attacks

• Animate meshes for attacks, like using Cframe

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Discord Tag: CrossFire#1111
Twitter (DM ME): https://twitter.com/Rhyssako

If you have any other questions please DM me in Discord, or here.

RobloxScreenShot20210614_163842003

1 Like

If you’re interested, you can contact me through Discord or Twitter!

Discord: CrossFire#1111 (DMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN, NO NEED FOR FRIEND REQUEST)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rhyssako

Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer all of them.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.