[CLOSED] [200K+] + [25%] Hiring multi-skilled Scripter

I’d beg to differ. Regardless, offers can be posted with any price desired, whether they find skilled people without a decent payment is a different matter.

I doubt they’d be very successful paying minimum wage to begin with. If you are convinced that only big studios pay above minimum wage there’s a lot to learn.

The requirements state otherwise. If you expect an entire game within 2-5 weeks, you are expecting someone to put in a lot of hours, it is not more than fair to either be more lenient in this regard or to pay a competitive rate.

Either way the share is more skewed than anything else. If there’s 25% paid to someone making half (if not more) the game, what justifies giving the 75% to the undisclosed parties? You refuse to give information on this whatsoever, and it can’t be dismissed with ‘advertising’. As said before, it is much more sensible for any skilled developer to make a game like this themselves. No random shares to third parties without a name and game that

And that all at the mere cost of hiring a builder for a fair split.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m no longer responding to posts like these because you guys have flooded the thread with the same stuff over and over. If you have more replies like these, feel free to DM them to me, but I’d request there are no more like these on my thread. Thank you.

This post is “flooded” with this kind of responses because its a general concern to developers, transparency isn’t great when developers are looking for work and there is a few things this post is lacking to fully gain the trust of developers, which is why people are bringing them to your attention…

1 Like

Please read what I said, if you have a topic like this feel free to DM it to me, stop flooding the thread with the same recycled messages, please.

Even then, the thread says [CLOSED], so there is no point bumping it back up to the top.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.