[CLOSED] 2020 REMOTE Fall Accelerator Opportunity

Really would have loved to apply, but unfortunately, it will be in the way of my studies, so I won’t be able to. : (

However, I wish you all luck to whoever applies!

3 Likes

The staff will create a super long thread in #collaboration where you’ll be able to team up with other devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope this program will help!

Good luck to all the applicants. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck for anyone who applies. Sadly I won’t be able to apply but good luck to others!

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t know this was posted. Downsides of keeping DevForum closed most of the day, lol.

I was actually planning to finally attend the program this year as I graduate this month, but due to COVID-19 those plans were cancelled. Seeing as they’re remote, I will strongly consider the opportunity. I’ll have a definite answer by tomorrow whether I’m available to apply and join a team, probably leaning more towards yes.

Although I may not be very skilled and need some guidance before I’m confident in my capabilities, I may be open as a member and am willing to give this a shot!

Edit: My portfolio’s kind of lacking though… damn, should’ve spent more time building that up instead of doing, well, virtually nothing.

Edit 2: Found a team I may be interested in joining! Thank you kindly for all the offers so far.

6 Likes

Untrue I partook in a remote accelerator last fall. We did get to come out the last few weeks and interact with everyone at the HQ. Regardless this is a great opportunity and anyone applying I suggest you keep your entire team focused on your project.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this, and now seems like a perfect time for me to apply. Would all participants of your team need to apply? I assume so, but I’d like to get confirmation on the matter.

2 Likes

I highly recommend and suggest that all members of the team apply. As reading this it seems logical and ideal they do.

2 Likes

Good luck to the people applying! I’ve only turned 17 recently, So that’s out of my hands :smile:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you! I’ll talk to my potential team member and get them to apply at the same time.

1 Like

Is the stipend in Robux or USD or some other form of currency?
Good luck to all that apply! :smile:

2 Likes

Can you apply when you’re 19 but will it be too late then?

(I’m not 18 btw, I’m way younger than that.)

3 Likes

Sounds amazing, I’ll be sure to apply for this amazing opportunity!

2 Likes

Im very intrested, but im not old enough. Not even close actully.

3 Likes

it says 18+, that means 18 or older

2 Likes

I am highly considering applying!!! We will have to see though… Best of luck for everyone who applies! :grin:

1 Like

You need to be 18+ to apply! So yeah, you can apply when you’re 19.

3 Likes

Looking for teammates too, friend me Blizzy#0645

1 Like

It’s disappointing that you have to be at least 18 years old, but if roblox is still doing this when I am, I’ll gladly do it!

2 Likes

Just applied with my team! Best of luck to all applicants :smiley:

4 Likes