[CLOSED] 2D Artist

Hey there, i’m looking to hire a 2D Artist to make me a profile picture and banner able to put on multiple platforms!

About The Job

I am looking for a 2D artist to make low-poly/cartoon like stylized real-time characters of my roblox avatar, here is an example. (credits SpookyRock3r)

You have no dateline, but i do expect you to not take any longer than a week for this job.

Payment

I am paying up to 50$ PayPal, i’m able to pay in robux. I am only able to pay you in t-shirt funds as i don’t have group funds.

Contact Us

You can send me a PM on the DevForum, or add me on discord! vexqty#7995

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No banner?
30charaz;oifnaosuhqjh

Not yet but i can do it 100% and high quality

Hi! I’d recommend @Mysterious8805
He has some great profile picture art and he’s cheap

1 Like

Here’s some pfps I’ve made Untitled130_20200902160617Untitled173_20201026233954Untitled167_20201026162240

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested. Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] Ashaliar - 2D Artist. Here’s one example I have made:

I can also draw in a more cartoony style.

My discord is ashaliar #0205.

2 Likes

Amazing work but i am looking for a more cartoon type art

Yes, I am also capable of drawing in a cartoony style. The examples I provided are the usual style I draw in, but not the only style I can do.

1 Like

You got any examples of a cartoony style art? I prefer to hire people with experience in cartooned-style.

Here’s an example of my cartoony style.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.