[CLOSED] Ashaliar - 2D Artist

Hey! I’m Ashaliar, a 2D artist. I’ve been doing art for 7 years. I specialize in a semi-realistic style, but I can also draw in a wide range of cartoony and realistic styles as well! While my strength lies in drawing people (profile pictures, icons, etc.), I can also design thumbnails, logos, gamepass icons, and more.

Here is some of my recent work.

It depends on the size of the project, but I can get most commissions done in a week. I accept jobs any time, but if you commission me on a weekday, please know it may take a bit more time to complete.

Prices are negotiable, but I usually will do one commission for around 1-3k robux.

You can contact me here on the Dev Forum or on discord, ashaliar #0205.

33 Likes

Wow Your Art Is Mind Blowing! You Defo Have To Increase Those Prices. Dont Undervalue Yourself!!!

5 Likes

What app do u use? I’m in need of a app that don’t make my drawings scratchy

2 Likes

I use Procreate on an iPad. It does cost around $10 though.

2 Likes

Oh alr, I’ll have to look into it, can u DM me how to use it and some tips and tricks

2 Likes

Your art is absolutely amazing, I cannot wait to see your portfolio expand with more examples of your work!

I understand that you might charge a low amount so you can work more for exposure, but I think you should definitely increase your prices in the future, once you notice a large increase in pending commissions!

Also, welcome to the DevForums!!

1 Like

Hey I would like to comission you. My discord is Crepz.#8676

Please add me since the discord tag you listed isn’t correct.

1 Like

I sent you a DM on Discord a few hours back.

this is amazing! i love your work.

1 Like

Brilliant service and excellent work, The work produced just left me speechless and everytime I look at it now I still am. Very patient as well, I cannot express how grateful I am for this, It took over a month to get the group funds verified to pay ashalier and they were patient, they kept in touch but not at any sort of bugging you level.

Absolutly recommend Ashaliar for your projects

:star::star::star::star::star:

3 Likes

Hands down the best person I’ve ever worked with! Highly recommend them

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Extremely reliable, always gets the work done in the highest quality possible. Easily the most trustable and reliable person to work with

:star::star::star::star::star:

2 Likes

I know ur comms are closed but i could pay extra for u to make me a pfp thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I just opened my commissions again! Contact me on discord or PM me if you’re still interested. Sorry for the late reply.

Super fast, top quality, i ordered a pretty unusual drawing and it was perfect.
I highly reccomend.

1 Like

Amazing work, I purchased two gamepass icons and they look great!

1 Like

Your artwork is phenomenal. Do you think you could make my avatar?

1 Like

Sure, if you have Discord, contact me at ashaliar#0205 and we can discuss the details there.

I have added you on discord, my discord ; MegaShot#4683

1 Like

This is the most talented artist! Only took 48 hours tops for this commission, the dedication put into these arts is amazing and outstanding.
I recommend her super much, you won’t be disappointed. :slight_smile:

1 Like